Facts of Stacey Cooke
|Full Name:||Stacey Cooke|
|Net Worth:||£20 million|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Profession:||Celebrity ex-wife, Celebrity partner|
|Kids:||Two (daughter Liberty Beau and son Zachary Joseph)|
Stacey Cooke is well-known as Ryan Giggs’ ex-wife in the United Kingdom. Stacey Cooke rose to prominence as the current celebrity partner of Max George. Ryan is a football coach, and Max is a singer.
How old is Stacey Cooke?
Stacey Cooke was born on August 22, 1971, and she is 49 years old. Stacey is a Leo born in London, England. There is no verified information about Stacey’s parents, siblings, or other family members. Stacey has also yet to share details about her educational journey.
How much is Stacey Cooke’s Net Worth?
Moving on, Stacey has a net worth of approximately £20 million British Pounds.
Is Stacey Cooke dating someone?
Stacey Cooke is currently involved in a romantic relationship with Max George. Max is a well-known singer-songwriter and actor. Previously, she was married to Ryan Giggs. They had been long-term partners before finally exchanging vows. On September 7, 2007, the lovers held a private ceremony to commemorate their marriage ceremony. However, in 2017, the couple divorced.
Stacey and Ryan have two children. They are Liberty Beau, the daughter, and Zachary Joseph, the son. Both of their children were born in Salford and raised in Worsley, Greater Manchester. This was close to where Stacey’s ex-husband grew up.
How tall is Stacey Cooke?
Stacey Cooke is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs around 58 kilograms. Stacey’s chest-waist-hip measurements are 34-36-36 inches. Stacey has blue eyes and brown hair.
Career line of Stacey Cooke
- Stacey Cooke is best known as Ryan Giggs’ celebrity ex-wife. Her ex-husband currently works as a football coach. Ryan was also a former player. Ryan was a Manchester United player for the majority of his professional career. Ryan began his career with Manchester City.
- Stacey’s ex-husband also briefly served as the club’s interim manager. This was after David Moyes was fired in April 2014. Her ex-husband is also the manager of the Wales national team. Ryan is also a co-owner of Salford City.
- Ryan Giggs is also widely regarded as one of the greatest players of his generation.
- Stacey’s ex-husband is well-known for being one of the most decorated football players of all time. During his time at United, Stacey’s ex-husband won several awards. There are 13 Premier League winner’s medals, four FA Cup winner’s medals, three League Cup winner’s medals, two UEFA Champions League winner’s medals, one FIFA Club World Cup winner’s medal, one Intercontinental Cup winner’s medal, and one UEFA Super Cup winner’s medal each.
- Similarly, the former player received 9 FA Community Shield winner’s medals.
- In terms of Stacey’s ex-personal husband’s accomplishments, Ryan was the first player in history to win two consecutive PFA Young Player of the Year awards. Ryan won these awards in 1992 and 1993.
- Similarly, Stacey’s ex-husband was the only player to appear in all 22 Premier League seasons. Ryan was also the only player to score in all 21 seasons.
- Furthermore, her ex-husband was named to the PFA Team of the Century in 2007, the Premier League Team of the Decade in 2003, and the FA Cup Team of the Century.
- In addition, Ryan Giggs held the record for the most assists in Premier League history.
- Stacey’s ex-husband was also named BBC Sports Personality of the Year in 2009. In addition, Stacey’s ex-husband was awarded an OBE in the British Queen’s 2007 Birthday Honours List for his contributions to football.