Svetlana Erokhin is an American who rose to prominence after marrying legendary actor Richard Dreyfuss. Since 2006, the couple has been married.
Where was Svetlana Erokhin born?
Svetlana Erokhin was born in Russia on March 10, 1960 as Svetlana Veroxhin Erokhi. When she was a child, her parents moved her to the United States. She is of Caucasian ethnicity and of Russian nationality. Her family, siblings, and upbringing are unknown. Erokhin is the daughter-in-law of actress Geraldine Dreyfuss and lawyer Norman Dreyfuss.
What is the Net Worth of Svetlana Erokhin?
Svetlana Erokhin’s salary and net worth are unknown to the public. Erokhin, on the other hand, is the wife of a successful Hollywood actor, and she and her husband Richard live a lavish lifestyle. Dreyfuss has a whopping $5 million net worth as of 2020, according to Celebrity Net Worth. ‘In Mam’s House,’ ‘Peyton Place,’ ‘Gidget,’ and ‘Bewitched’ are some of his commercially successful projects.
The Goodbye Girl, one of his 1978 films, grossed $102 million at the box office. He even received an Academy Award nomination for Best Actor for his performance in the romantic drama film. Erokhin and Dreyfuss are currently residing in a lavish house in Los Angeles, California.
Richard Dreyfuss’s Marriage Life
Svetlana and her husband, American actor Richard Dreyfuss, have a happy marriage. They married at a magistrate’s office in Harrisonburg, Virginia, on March 16, 2006. The happy couple has attended several events together and openly expresses their love for one another.
Svetlana adores her husband and is always there to support and assist him. She was there for Richard when he was struggling with manic depression and anxiety. Svetlana was married to Sergei D. Erokhin before she began dating Richard. Kasey S. Erokhin, the former couple’s child, was born. Dreyfuss, on the other hand, has been married twice previously. He married Jermaine Rain, a writer-producer, in 1983, but they divorced in 1995. Emily, Ben, and Harry are their three children. From 1999 to 2005, he was married to Janelle Lacey. They haven’t had a child as a couple.
Svetlana Erokhin was arrested for driving under the influence
Svetlana was arrested on June 2, 2014, in Encinitas, California, after she allegedly crashed her car into a wood fence. This resulted in a high-pressure water line, but she drove away carelessly from the scene. Deputies from the San Diego County Sheriff’s Office were able to apprehend her from a distance of 2 miles. She admitted to having one glass of wine and passing field sobriety tests after being arrested. Following the accident, Svetlana was arrested for DUI and hit-and-run.
Svetlana Erokhin’s Career line
- Svetlana is a non-celebrity best known as Richard Dreyfuss’s wife. The rest of the world has no career what she’s been up to.
- In terms of her husband Richard’s career, he began as an actor when he was 15 years old. ‘In Mama’s House’ was his first television project.
- He worked as a clerk in a Los Angeles hospital during the Vietnam War and then returned to acting after two years. In 1967, Richard made his film debut in “The Graduate” and “Valley of the Dolls,” both of which he played a minor, uncredited role (1967).
- He also performed on Broadway, Off-Broadway, Repertory, and improvisational theatre in the 1960s and early 1970s.
- He was able to share the stage with Henry Fonda, Gloria Grahame, Ron Thompson, Strother Martin, Jane Alexander, Lewis J. Stadlen, Richard X. Slattery, and Pepper Martin while working on the play ‘The Time of Your Life.’ He appeared in the film ‘American Graffiti’ in 1973 and played a significant role in it.
- The film was a huge success, and he began to receive more opportunities to play lead roles in films.
- Following that, he appeared as the lead character in a number of well-known films. A Guy Named Joe, The Crew, Poseidon, Piranha 3D, RED, and Zipper are just a few of his well-known films.
- In addition to acting, he made a literary impact with his book, ‘The Two Georges.’ It was written in collaboration with science fiction author Harry Turtledove.