Facts of Tanvi Marwaha
|Full Name:||Tanvi Marwaha|
|Net Worth:||INR 7 lakhs|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
Tanvi Marwaha is a retired Indian Air Force helicopter pilot from Chennai. Tanvi Marwaha is also well-known as Abhinandan Varthaman’s wife.
How old is Tanvi Marwaha?
Tanvi was born in 1983 in Chennai. Tanvi, likewise, is a Khatri by caste. Tanvi is also a Hindu. When it comes to Tanvi’s family history, there isn’t much information available at the moment; we’ll keep you updated as soon as it becomes available.
Tanvi’s educational background includes a graduation in Armed Executive from IIM Ahmedabad. Tanvi also completed her education at Chennai’s Sainik School.
Who is Tanvi Marwaha married to?
Tanvi married her colleague Adhinandan Varthaman, according to her relationship status. Tanvi and Abhinandan welcomed their son Tavish Varthaman into the world. Tavish, like his parents, has a strong love for his country and aspires to join the army.
How tall is Tanvi Marwaha?
Tanvi has a well-shaped and well-maintained body. Tanvi is about 5 feet 6 inches tall. Tanvi, on the other hand, weighs about 61 kg (134 lbs). Tanvi wears a size 7 shoe. Tanvi also has black eyes and hair.
Career line of Tanvi Marwaha
- Tanvi Marwaha was a former IAF Squadron Leader. Similarly, she is a retired Indian Air Force Helicopter Pilot. Tanvi was a helicopter pilot in the Indian Air Force for 15 years before retiring in 2018. Tanvi is now the DGM of Reliance Jio after retiring from the Indian Air Force.
- Similarly, she is well-known as the wife of Abhinandan Varthaman. Abhinandan is also a pilot in the Indian Air Force. Abhinandan was also a Wing Commander. Tanvi and Abhinandan are Air Force colleagues.
- Abhinandan is a brave commander. On February 20, 2019, the Abhinandan team successfully conducted an airstrike on a terrorist base in the Balakot region.
- During the attack, they killed 350 terrorists in Balakot. However, the next day of the strike, Abhinandan was met with a counter-airstrike from Pakistan.
- Abhinandan decided to destroy all enemy jets, bombing one M-165 jet and destroying others with his own jet. Eventually, Abhinandan’s plane crashed on the POK and was captured by Pakistan.
- Abhinandan endured a harrowing ordeal while being held hostage by Pakistan. Now, the valiant IAF commander is preparing to return to India.