Facts of Theo Germaine
|Full Name:||Theo Germaine|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
Theo Germaine is an American actor best known for his role in the Netflix series ‘The Politician.’ He has also appeared in the film Adam and Holy Trinity.
How old is Theo Germaine?
Theo Germaine was born in the Illinois town of Murphysboro. Theo was born in 1988 and will be 32 years old in 2020. However, there isn’t much information about their exact birthdate or childhood. Similarly, they have not spoken out about their parents or siblings. Germaine’s hometown had conservative views on gender identity. As a result, they had to struggle as non-binary people growing up. Germaine employs both they/them and him pronouns.
Is Theo Germaine dating someone?
Theo, a rising star, is non-binary, which means he is neither exclusively masculine nor exclusively feminine. Despite the fact that he has struggled with gender identity as a child, he is now completely open about it. He is also an activist who advocates for transgender people’s rights. In terms of his personal love life, he has been in a long-term romantic relationship with boyfriend William Russian. They met in Chicago and have been together ever since. The actor is madly in love with William and believes he is the perfect match for him.
How tall is Theo Germaine?
Theo, who is from Illinois, has a very appealing appearance. With a height of 5′ 5′′, he has a slim and slender physique. His other body stats, such as weight and chest measurements, are currently unavailable. He has a well-defined facial structure that accentuates his sharp jawline. Similarly, he has brown hair that he keeps short but stylish with different colored dyes. He also has a beautiful smile and brown eyes.
Career line of Theo Germaine
- Germaine has always wanted to be a performer. He did not have many opportunities because he was born in a small town. So he went out to study trapeze, aerial silks, aerial straps, fire breathing, fire eating, stilt walking, voice, music, physical theatre, dance, and acting, and he never looked back.
- After studying acting and theater, Theo began performing on stage at theaters such as Steppenwolf, The Goodman, Writer’s Theatre, American Theatre Company, and Timeline Theatre.
- His most recent role was in the Chicago Shakespeare Theater’s production of Macbeth, directed by Aaron Posner and Teller, in which he played a very unsettling weird sister.
- Before landing the role of James Sullivan in ‘The Politician,’ he worked as a Barista in a coffee shop in Chicago. He later relocated to Los Angeles, California in 2019. In the same year, he played Chris in the Comedy Television series Work in Progress.
- Germaine also appeared in the film ADAM, which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival in 2019. More of his work can be found in the 2019 film Holy Trinity, in which he played the role of a baby.
- Next up in Germaine’s career, he has extended contracts with “The Politician” and “Work in Progress,” both of which have been renewed for season two. In addition, he has been filming a documentary with HBO Max called “Equal.”
- It’s a historical documentary about the Queer community’s fight for equality.