Facts of Anisha Padukone
|Full Name:||Anisha Padukone|
|Age:||31 years old|
|Birthday:||February 2, 1991|
|Net Worth:||$1.5 Million|
|Height:||5 Ft 6 In|
Anisha Padukone is Deepika Padukone’s younger sister. She is a professional golfer who has represented India on a number of international stages.
What is the Age of Anisha Padukone?
In Bangalore, India, Anisha Padukone was born on February 2, 1991. She is a professional golfer, as well as the younger sister of Deepika Padukone, a well-known Bollywood actress. Prakash Padukone’s daughter, Anisha, is a former Indian badminton player. She prefers to keep her life private and avoids a lot of media attention. She claimed in an interview that she has no plans to work in Bollywood and prefers to live the life of an athlete. According to her sister, Deepika, in a show, this 27-year-old athlete is a very focused and disciplined person.
Anisha is from a Chitrapur Saraswat Brahmin family. Prakash Padukone, her father, is a former professional badminton player, and Ujjala Padukone, her mother, works as a travel agent. Deepika Padukone, her elder sister, is the highest-paid actress in Bollywood. Deepika’s younger sister by five years. Anisha and Deepika’s parents have always backed them up in their career decisions. Deepika as a sister, according to Anisha, is like having a second mother. She is a Brahmin (Chitrapur Saraswat) by caste and practices Hinduism. With a height of 5’6 and a weight of around 55 kgs, Anisha, as an athlete, is in excellent shape. Her skin tone is dark, and she has black hair and eyes.
Anisha Padukone’s Career Line
- Sophia High School in Bangalore was where Anisha completed her education.
- Banglore’s Mount Carmel College was where she completed her education.
- She decided to pursue a career in sports at the age of ten. She’s been a good athlete since she was in elementary school.
- She was a national-level cricketer and a state-level basketball player while she was in high school.
- Anisha is well-known not only as Deepika’s younger sister, but also as a professional golfer who has represented India at the international level.
- Deepika owns the Live Love Laugh Foundation, and she is the Director of it.