Kawhi Leonard is a professional basketball player from the United States who currently plays for the NBA’s Los Angeles Clippers (NBA). As a sophomore, he was named a consensus second-team All-American after playing two periods of high school basketball for the San Diego State Aztecs. Leonard chose to forego his final two seasons at San Diego State in order to enter the NBA draft in 2011. On draft night, he was selected fifteenth overall by the Indiana Pacers before being traded to the San Antonio Spurs.
What is the Age of Kawhi Leonard?
Leonard and Kim Robertson welcomed Kawhi on June 29, 1991. He is the family’s youngest son, and he has four older sisters. On the 18th of January 2008, his father was shot and killed at the car wash he owned in Compton. His father’s killer has yet to be apprehended. Leonard is Stevie Johnson’s cousin in American football. Canyon Springs High School was where Kawhi attended. The following year, for his junior year, he transferred to Martin Luther High School. From 2009 to 2011, he attended San Diego State University.
Who is Kawhi Leonard’s Girlfriend/Wife?
Leonard is a reserved individual who avoids discussing his personal life. His girlfriend and he have two children. Kishele Shipley is his wife. Aside from that, no information about his personal life can be found on the internet.
What is the Net worth of Kawhi Leonard?
Kawhi’s net worth is expected to be $70 million by 2021. Sports are his main source of income, but no information about his substantial earnings has been updated.
Kawhi Leonard’s Career Line
- Leonard enrolled at ‘San Diego State University in 2009 and began his first year as a freshman. He joined the ‘Aztecs,’ a college basketball team, and led them to a 25-9 record and Mountain West Conference championship.
- He forewent his two college seasons to enter the ‘2011 NBA Draft.’ The ‘Indiana Pacers’ selected him with the fifteenth overall pick, but he was traded to the ‘San Antonio Spurs.’
- Leonard and his partner Tiago Splitter were selected as members of Team Chuck to compete in the 2012 Rising Stars Challenge.
- Despite having prepared for the occasion, he was unable to participate due to a calf strain.
- After starter Richard Jefferson was traded to the Golden State Warriors in exchange for Stephen Jackson, Leonard was promoted to the starting small forward position, with Jackson filling in as backup.
- Leonard had 26 focuses and two steals in the Clippers’ season opener against the Los Angeles Lakers on December 22, 2020.
- On December 25, during the fourth quarter of a game against the Denver Nuggets, Leonard was elbowed in the face by teammate Serge Ibaka, resulting in a facial physical issue that forced Leonard to leave the game early.
- Leonard sustained a mouth injury as a result of his physical condition, which required him to receive eight joins.
- After missing two games due to injury, Leonard returned to the Clippers on December 30 with a 128–105 win over the Portland Trail Blazers, recording a game-high 28 focuses and seven assists.