Facts of Priscilla Shirer
|Full Name:||Priscilla Shirer|
|Birthday:||December 31, 1974|
|Net Worth:||$3 Million|
|Profession:||Religious Author, motivational speaker, actress|
Priscilla Shirer is an American author, motivational speaker, actress, and Christian evangelist best known for her faith-based nonfiction works. She is also well-known for her live speaking engagements, in which she focuses on teaching the Bible’s messages to women using an expository teaching method.
What is the Age of Priscilla Shirer?
On December 31, 1974, Priscilla Shirer was born in Dallas, Texas, USA. Her hometown is Dallas, Texas, where she was born and raised. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn, and she is of American nationality.
Her father, Tony Evans, is a Dallas mega-church pastor, and her mother’s identity has not yet been revealed. Her brother’s name is Anthony Evans.
She went to the University of Houston and graduated from there. She then went on to earn her master’s degree in biblical studies at Dallas Theological Seminary.
What is the Net Worth of Priscilla Shirer?
Priscilla Shirer’s net worth has increased significantly in 2019. However, we do not have the precise net worth information in our database. She is also very active on social networking sites like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube.
Her Instagram account has 378k followers. Similarly, she has 302k followers on Twitter and 106,758 people follow her on Facebook. She also has 128,416 subscribers on her YouTube channel, ‘Go Beyond Ministries.’
Who is Priscilla Shirer’s Husband?
Priscilla is a married woman. She married her husband,, in 1999. They have three young boys as a result of their relationship. Going Beyond Ministries is still run by her and her husband Jerry.
They remain happy, and there are no rumors that threaten to break up their relationship. Furthermore, no information about her body measurements is available. She does, however, have light brown eyes and black hair.
Priscilla Shirer’s Career Line
- Priscilla’s ministry work began while she was still a freshman in college. Her appearances on Christian radio were well-received, and she was asked to lead the weekly Bible study at Zig Ziglar’s company. Going Beyond Ministries was founded by her and her husband, Jerry Shire.
- Going Beyond Ministries hosts AWAKEN, an outreach event in their hometown designed to encourage and mobilize women locally, in addition to her participation in many churches and para-church conferences around the world each year.
- This free event brings together thousands of women from various denominations and backgrounds several times a year for an opportunity to not only hear the Word but also to live it out in practical ways.
- By partnering with LifeWay Christian Resources, the ministry also provides believers with Bible study resources.
- Priscilla has written numerous video-based studies on biblical characters and topics such as Jonah, Gideon, the Exodus, discerning God’s voice, and God’s Armor.
- She has also written a number of books, including Discerning God’s Voice, God is Able, the New York Times Bestseller The Resolution for Women, and Fervent: A Woman’s Battle Plan for Serious, Specific, and Strategic Prayer.
- She made her feature film debut in 2015, playing Elizabeth Jordan in the hit faith-based film War Room. In her early days, she also hosted a few local TV shows.
- She has yet to receive an award. However, in 2011, she published The Resolution for Women, which went on to become a New York Times Best Seller.