Facts of Stjepan Hauser
|Full Name:||Stjepan Hauser|
|Birthday:||15 Jun, 1986|
|Net Worth:||$22 million|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
Stjepan Hauser is a Croatian cellist who recently released his debut album “Hauser Classic” in February 2020. Stjepan Hauser is also a member of “2Cellos” with Luka Sulic and “Greenwich Trio” with Lana Trotovek and Yoko Misumi.
Sister of Stjepan Hauser
Stjepan Hauser was born on June 15, 1986. He is originally from Pula, Croatia. He comes from a musical family, and the cellist began his musical education at home. Stjepan’s mother is a percussionist, and he also has a sister who works as a journalist in Pula. However, no additional information on his other family members is available.
Stjepan is 33 years old and was born under the sign of Gemini. Moving on, Stjepan Hauser completed secondary school in Rijeka. He then studied under Bernard Greenhouse in Zagreb and London, and later in the United States. Stjepan completed his undergraduate studies with Natalia Pavlutskaya in London and his postgraduate studies with Ralph Kirshbaum at RNCM in Manchester.
Who is Stjepan Hauser Wife?
Cellist Stjepan Hauser’s current relationship status is unknown, but he is thought to be in a relationship with Benedetta Caretta. Despite the fact that the couple has not confirmed it, they appear to be excellently marvelous together.
Stjepan has shared a few photos with an unnamed lady with captions like “Family is growing” in December 2019, “Family life” in October 2019, and “Autumn, the most romantic season…?” in November 2019. However, Stjepan never mentioned or tagged the lady in his photos with such captions. Furthermore, the girl in the photos is Benedetta Caretta, an Italian singer.
Furthermore, because of his numerous duets with singer Benedetta Caretta, many fans around the world are unsure whether or not the duo is in a relationship. In many videos, Hauser is seen wrapping his arm around Caretta’s waist while playing the cello, and in one of their duets, Hauser is even seen kissing Caretta’s shoulder.
He used to be in a relationship with singer Jelena Rozga. They split up in 2017, two years after meeting.
One half of the famous Croatian cello duo 2Cellos was about to walk down the aisle. Stjepan Hauser was dating popular Croatian pop singer Jelena Rozga, and there was a rumor that the cello maestro proposed to his sweetheart at one point. Slobodna Dalmacija quoted pop singer Rozga as saying, “It is true! I’m engaged, and I’ve never been happier in my life, that’s all I’ll say.”
However, the couple split up in 2017. Both former lovers are reportedly single at the moment. The reason for their separation is unknown.
Awards of Stjepan Hauser
Stjepan Hauser has won numerous prestigious international competitions and awards, including the PLG Young Artists Auditions, J & A Beare Solo Bach Competition, NYOS Staffa Award, Philharmonia Orchestra- MMSF, ESO Young Soloist Competition, TWIYCA, Marlow Concerto Competition, Frankopan Fund Award, and MBF Music Education Award.
Stjepan Hauser also won prizes in some of the world’s most prestigious cello competitions and awards, including the Adam Cello Competition in New Zealand in 2009 and the VTB Capital Prize for Young Cellists in 2009. Stjepan has won 21 first-place awards in national and international competitions during his brief career. Stjepan has also established an enviable reputation for himself.
Stjepan is also a member of the renowned Greenwich Trio, which cellist Bernard Greenhouse refers to as the “Number One Trio in the World.” In August of 2006, these three incredible talents joined forces. Their breathtaking chamber music creations were well received by audiences and critics alike. The trio won a number of first prizes in international chamber music competitions.
The trio also won the Solti Foundation Award, the Tunnell Trust Award, and the Beethoven Society of Europe Chamber Music Competition. Similarly, the trio has collaborated with the Beaux Arts Trio, Trio Fontenay, Amadeus Quartet, Alban Berg Quartet, Guarneri Quartet, Ivry Gitlis, Stephen Kovacevich, Ralf Gothoni, and Eberhard Feltz.
How tall is Stjepan Hauser?
When it comes to Stjepan Hauser’s body measurements, he stands at a height of 5 feet 9 inches and weighs around 70 kgs. Sadly, other details such as chest-waist-hip, biceps, dress size, shoe size, and so on are unknown. Similarly, he has dark brown hair and brown eyes. He also keeps a short beard, which adds to his good looks.
Net Worth of Stjepan Hauser
Moving on, Stjepan’s net worth is estimated to be around $8 million dollars. He earns money by giving sensational performances at prestigious venues all over the world. Furthermore, Stjepan’s duo, the 2Cellos, has an estimated net worth of $22 million. Their YouTube channel alone earns around $1.2 million per year.
Career line of Stjepan Hauser
- Stjepan Hauser, the renowned cellist, has already performed in over 40 countries on all continents at such a young age, including sensational debuts in Wigmore Hall, Royal Albert Hall, Amsterdam Concertgebouw, South Bank Centre, and many more.
- These venues bear witness to his incomparable artistry.
- He is a laureate of prestigious international competitions and awards, and he has won no less than twenty-one first prizes in national and international competitions in his short career, earning him an enviable reputation.
- He is so well-known that he has been asked to perform for H R H Prince Charles at both Buckingham Palace and St. James’s Palace. He was fortunate enough to be one of the very last cellists Rostropovich heard during his lifetime.
- Stjepan Hauser, a young cellist, has collaborated with renowned classical artists such as Mstislav Rostropovich, Bernard Greenhouse, Heinrich Schiff, Arto Noras, Frans Helmerson, Philippe Muller, Stephen Kovacevitch, Mennahem Pressler, and Ivry Gitlis, to name a few.
- Stjepan was the only cellist to perform in the late Mstislav Rostropovich’s gala concert at Palazzo Vecchio in Florence in October 2006. During his studies in London, he was a member of the renowned The Greenwich Trio, along with Lana Trotovek and Yoko Misumi.
- Stjepan Hauser’s latest HAUSER CLASSIC debut album was released on February 7, 2020. For his album, he performed with the London Symphony Orchestra.
- Stjepan’s meteoric success began when he decided to team up with his friend and former cello rival Luka Sulic. Luka is a Croatian-Slovenian cellist.
- Their unique cello rendition of Michael Jackson’s “Smooth Criminal” took the world by storm. The YouTube video for this performance went viral within a week of its release. It resulted in a record deal with Sony Masterworks and an invitation to join Elton John on his worldwide tour.
- Since then, the duo has appeared on major television shows such as The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (1992), Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show (multiple times), Lopez Tonight (2009), TV Total with Stefan Raab, and many others. This duo was also the first instrumental act to ever perform on the hugely popular TV show Glee (2009). They appeared as special guests in the Michael Jackson tribute episode, performing “Smooth Criminal.”
- The song’s arrangement by the 2Cellos also featured Naya Rivera, and it debuted at #10 on the Billboard Hot 100 Digital Songs Chart, propelling the 2Cellos debut album into the Top 100.
- The duo’s success extends far beyond YouTube, and their fan base continues to grow around the world.
- Aside from touring with Elton John, 2Cellos has also performed with the Red Hot Chili Peppers, George Michael, and Leona Lewis. They also released their second album, IN2ITION, in January 2013. The album was produced by the legendary Robert Ezrin.
- Robert has also worked as a producer for Pink Floyd, Alice Cooper, Kiss, Deep Purple, and others. Elton John, Steve Vai, Láng Lang, Naya Rivera, and Zucherro are among the vocal and instrumental guests on this album.