Facts of Xia Vigor
|Full Name:||Xia Vigor|
In the Philippines, Xia Vigor is a British-Filipino child actress and TV host. Along with Vhong Navarro and Billy Crawford, Xia Vigor was the main co-host of the ‘It’s Showtime’ segment ‘Xia and Kuys.’
How old is Xia Vigor?
Xia Vigor is 11 years old and was born on June 23, 2009. Her full name is Xiamara Sophia ‘Xia’ Bernardo Vigor, and she was born under the sign of Cancer. Similarly, Xia was born in Exeter, England, but now resides in Quezon City, Philippines. She is of British-Filipino descent and has British citizenship. There is no information available about her religion.
Similarly, Xia is the daughter of civil engineer Alan Vigor and law student Christy Bernardo. Similarly, Liam Vigor is her brother. In terms of her childhood, the 11-year-old child actress has achieved notable celebrity at such a young age. Furthermore, there is no information in the media about her educational background.
How much does Xia Vigor earn?
Xia has had a remarkable career as a child actress. Similarly, she has appeared in a number of films and TV shows. Following that, she received the Most Popular Female Child Performer award on the 48th GMMSF Box-Office Entertainment Awards and the 50th GMMSF Box-Office Entertainment Awards in 2017 and 2018. In terms of her net worth, her primary source of income is her work as a television actress. However, no specific information about her earnings or net worth has been provided in the media.
Is Xia Vigor single?
Xia is straight and single when it comes to her relationship status. Furthermore, she is still too young to date. Similarly, she is not currently involved in any romantic relationship and is not involved in any controversial situations. Her charming and affectionate personality suggests that she will be in a very loving relationship in the future.
How tall is Xia Vigor?
Xia is still young, so there are no exact body measurements, such as height, weight, and vital statistics, available for her at this time. Furthermore, she possesses a very charismatic personality and is of average height and weight for her body type. She has fair skin, dark brown eyes, and black hair.
Career line of Xia Vigor
- Xia made her television debut in the series ‘It’s Showtime.’ The ABS-CBN network broadcasted this Philippine noontime variety show. She was the first grand prize winner of its ‘Mini-Me 2’ segment, in which she impersonated Selena Gomez in miniature.
- As a result, Xia was promoted to co-host of its ‘Xia and Kuys’ segment. She co-hosted the show with Filipino comedian Vhong Navarro and Filipino-American actor Billy Crawford during this segment.
- Similarly, she rose to prominence after appearing on the kid’s reality show “Your Face Sounds Familiar Kids” in 2017. This is the celebrity kids’s singing and impersonation competition in which Xia impersonated American pop singer Taylor Swift.
- Similarly, Xia has appeared in a number of films, the first of which she appeared in in 2017. She made her acting debut in the Filipino fantasy horror comedy film ‘Mang Kepweng Returns.’ Following that, in 2018, she starred in the film ‘My Perfect You’ as ‘Telet.’
- Cathy Garcia-Molina directed this Filipino romantic comedy-drama film. She has also appeared in films such as ‘Alone/Together,’ ‘Family Blondina,’ and ‘Unbreakable.’ Her most recent role was as a child in the film ‘Miracle in Cell No.7,’ in which she played Yesha Gomez.
- Xia also has her own YouTube channel, Xia Vigor, which she started on March 28th, 2017. She has uploaded a variety of content to this channel, including behind-the-scenes footage from her shoot, event vlogs, and related videos.
- Xia is also the First Child Ambassador for ‘Habitat for Humanity’, in addition to being an actor. Similarly, she has been referred to as a ‘Save the Children ambassador,’ a ‘WWF Youth Advocate,’ and a ‘Ecowarrior’ for the environment.