Numbers and Logic introduces your child to wonderful world of numbers, counting, shapes, patterns and logic in a simplified manner, with plenty of activities and visualisation. Your child will not only learn, but also be able to apply these concepts to the surroundings.
1. Child will be able to identify, read, write and count numbers.
2. Child will be able to relate numbers with his/her surroundings. Example: a car has 4 wheels, 6 donuts in a tray etc.
3. Child will be able to count with the help of his/her fingers.
4. Child will be able to identify various simple shapes – square, circle, rectangle, triangle.
5. Child will be able to relate these shapes with the various everyday objects – rectangular flag, circular plates etc.
6. Child will be able to compare the quantity, size, weight, length and other approximate physical attributes of various objects. Example: a football is larger than a golf ball, a bus is taller than a car, a pencil is longer than an crayon etc.
All concepts in this book are explained with plenty of illustrations to keep your child interested and engaged. These activities also help reinforce this learning in your child.
#Numbers #Logic #Pre #Kindergarten #Workbook #Genius #Series #Teaches #Numbers #Counting #Simple #Addition #Comparing #Quantities #Shapes #Patterns #Activities #PreSchooler #years