The Central Board of Examination (CBSE) will release the result of Class 10 Term 2, 2022 and Class 12 Term 2, 2022 papers later this year.
The board officials have denied rumours about the Term 2 paper being cancelled. They have confirmed that examinations will be held by following the COVID-19 protocols. After a long wait, the exam for class 10 term 2 2022 was started on April 24, 2022, and ended on May 24 2022.
The Term 2 examinations for class 12, 2022, starts on April 26, 2022, and ends on June 15 2022. The board has not issued any mark sheet cum passing certificate for either class 10 Term 1 or Class 12 Term 1 papers. One final mark sheet cum passing certificate will be provided when results of term 2, 2022 are announced.
The term 1 scorecard for classes 10 and 12 consisted of only subject-wise marks. The CBSE Class 10 Term 1 scorecard and Class 12 Term 1 scorecards were declared offline and not on the CBSE official website, cbse.nic.in.
These marks were directly transferred to the school authorities. The students had to contact their schools for their scores. However, the Term 2 scores for both Class 10 and Class 12 will have a final mark sheet that will likely be released online for students to check their scores.
Check your scores online! One of the most common and popular ways to view your results is on official CBSE websites like cbse.gov.in and cbseresults.nic.in. Students can check their results by following the steps mentioned below;
- Visit either of the CBSE official websites
- Click the link that mentions ‘CBSE 10th Results 2022’ or ‘CBSE 12th Results 2022’.
- This will open another page, where you can type your roll number and date of birth and submit the information.
- After submitting the details, the results of class 10, term 2, and class 12, term 2, will appear on your screen.
- You can choose to take a printout or save your results from the site itself.
Apart from the official websites, students can check their Class 10 Term 2 Exam 2022 scores or Class 12 Term 2 Exam 2022 scores through other modes. They are:
- DigiLocker- This provides students with two options, their website or their official site. If you visit the website, follow the same steps as the CBSE official websites.
- UMANG App- The Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance (UMANG) is a platform that provides several e-Gov services to Indian Citizens. Follow these steps to check your Class 10 and Class 12 Term 2 Exam 2022 scores.
- After opening the app, students can click ‘Services’
- Then click ‘Students’, where you will get the option of CBSE results.
- Students can log in with their mobile number.
- They can then view their CBSE 10 or 12 marks on the page that appears.
- Check your class 10 and 12 Term 2 scores from this website developed by the National Informatics (NIC).
Students should look out for CBSE Class 12 Term 2 2022 results soon after the board releases the CBSE Class 10 Term 2 2022 results on its official website.