Green Tea Health Benefits for Glowing Skin and Weight Loss
Table Of Contents
Green tea is a stimulating, hydrating and refreshing drink that you can enjoy cold or even hot. Green tea contains antioxidants that assist to enhance mind health and wellness, stop constant disease, and enhance your heart health and wellness. You can easily make use of green tea to lose weight as well as boost your wellness together. In these 96 Benefits of Green Tea you will learn everything good and bad about green tea.
- The benefits of green tea includes fairer complexion.
- Green tea consists of compounds that are terrific for keeping your skin healthy as well as appearing clean.
- You can additionally make use of green tea to cure acne.
- It assist in lessening the appearance of lines on your skin.
What is actually Green Tea?
- Green tea originates from Camellia sinensis.
- Earlier cultivated in Southeast Asia, however nowadays cultivated across the world.
- Tea leaves from Camellia sinensis are actually used to make green tea, dark tea, white colored tea, as well as oolong tea.
- Green tea is made through drying out herbal tea leaves; nonetheless, they are actually not fermented as is the case with black herbal tea or oolong herbal tea.
- This minimal processing of green tea aids to keep its own useful polyphenolic compounds.
- These natural antioxidants are actually incredibly useful for health.
Benefits of Green Tea Green Tea vs. Coffee
- Green tea also contains caffeine, just like coffee.
- Caffeine in black tea is found to be around (22-28 mg/g).
- Green tea contains 11-20 mg/g of caffeine which is just half of black tea.
- Green tea additionally consists of even more natural anti-oxidants like catechins.
- Green tea has more phenolic substances than black tea.
- Grean tea contains a lot less caffeine than a cup coffee.
- Caffeine content in a cup of green tea is of 25-48 milligrams whereas a mug of coffee possesses 105-155 milligrams caffeine.
- Few green tea leaves are actually required to make a cup of green tea.
- Both green tea and also coffee have caffeine, anti-oxidants, and polyphenols.
- Because green tea consists of caffeine, many individuals stay away from drinking green tea just before going to bed
- Studies indicate the reality, that low-caffeine green tea can enhance the quality of sleeping as well as have a relaxing result on the thoughts.
- Green tea is actually an excellent technique to begin the day as it may boost your metabolic process and give you extra energy.
Nutrition's found in Green Tea Leaves
- Many Antioxidants are present in green tea, this is the main health benefits of drinking green tea.
- Polyphenols and catechins are the main antioxidant compounds found in Green Tea.
- Dried green tea leaves have Flavanols which make up about 30% of the weight.
- Catechin called, EGCG or epigallocatechin-3-gallate, is also found in green tea.
- Green tea promote health due to a “synergistic” effect. This is mainly because of the antioxidant compounds present in green tea.
- L-theanine, an important amino acid which has a stimulating effect on the brain is also found in Green tea.
- Scientists clam that L-theanine in green tea is unique, it helps in relaxing the mind without causing drowsiness.
- EGCG in green tea improve cardiovascular health.
- Small amounts of nutrients like vitamins B, C, E, selenium, calcium, magnesium,zinc and iron are also present in Green Tea.
Want to feature your videos or articles here. Contact us
Benefits of Green Tea for Weight Loss
- Green tea extracts and natural green tea have the potential to help you lose weight.
- Green tea helps in boosting your metabolism.
- Green tea is a a great hydrating drink, with only Zero calories in a cup of green tea. ( if you don't add milk or sugar)
- Green tea extracts have been researched and proven for their fat-burning potential.
- many people have actually increased their daily intake of hot green tea and ginger for weight loss.
- Caffeine can Green tea can boost your metabolism.
- Thermogenic properties of herbal improves your health.
- Men of different ages will feel boosted energy levels.
- Many researchers believe that herbal tea promotes fat oxidation.
- 12 mg of catechins and 42 mg of caffeine can be found in one cup of green tea.
- Catechins and caffeine can make you slimmer. Both are found in Green Tea.
- Fat oxidization due to green tea can help to elevate your efforts in losing weight.
- It helps in increasing Glucose tolerance and increased insulin sensitivity.
- Within 12-week period, catechin in green tea can lower the body fat and weight easily.
- Cardiovascular health and losing weight are improved when you consume green tea.
- Reserches believ that is helps in lower the blood pressure along with body fat in both women and men.
- catechin and L-theanine presence in the green tea prevents fat storage and weight gain in your body.
- Add some lemon juice in your tea for added benefits of weight loss.
Benefits of Green Tea on Your Skin
- Lines and anti aging effect can be reduced by the antioxidants benefits in green tea.
- The damage from UV light can be avoided due to the presence of polyphenols in this tea.
- UV radiation can cause DNA cell damage, which can be prevented by regularly consuming green tea.
- Photoprotective, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of green tea benefits your skin.
- Extracts of green tea helps in improving your skin texture reduces the effects of wrinkles.
- Antioxidant in this herbal green tea are effective in glowing your skin as per the researchers.
- if you are suffering from acne, You can use pure green tea to cleanse your skin.
- A good way to control and reduce acne is to use lotions that contain green tea.
- Acne inflammation is seriously reduces due to the presence of EGCG in the green tea.
- Production of sebum drops when you consume green tea, which helps in lessening the acne on your skin.
Benefits of Green Tea for Your Heart
- Antioxidants in green tea boost your cardiac health.
- You can naturally lower risk of heart disease by regular consumption of herbal green tea.
- Researchers concluded that heart disease risk can be reduced by 33% if you drink 5 cups of green tea daily.
- Green tea benefits your heart health. This is the evidence from trials.
- Plaque in arteries can be prevented by consumption of caffeine based drinks.
- The risk of strokes can be reduced by its regular consumption.
Benefits of Green Tea on your Cholesterol
- Cholesterol level and LDL can be reduced by its regular consumption.
- Researches proved that bad cholesterol can be reduced by green tea consumption.
- Its has a positive effect on your good cholesterol and doesn't affect your HDL in any way.
Benefits of Green Tea on Blood Pressure and Mind
- You can lower your High BP (High Blood pressure) with regular consumption of herbal tea.
- It cams down your mind, you wont feel drowsy and your brain function efficiently.
- Studies says that it helps in improved memory, clarity and mental performance.
- It is also believed that regular consumption will help as an antidepressant on your mind.
Benefits of Green Tea on Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Disease
- Green herbal tea contains and enzymes and amino acids, these are very beneficial for brain health.
- Neurodegenerative diseases can be prevented by its regular consumption.
- It protects brain cells because it contains ECGC, Luteolin and flavonoids.
- Alzheimer’s disease effects can be prevented by the reduced toxin levels in the brain, which is easily archived by its regular consumption.
- Oxidative stress reduction is possible with the regular consumption of green tea which further helps in protection from Parkinson's diseases.
Benefits of Green Tea in Diabetes management
- Type 2 Diabetes can be controlled by drinking unsweetened green tea.
- Research says that catechins in green herbal tea have antioxidant properties that help in type 2 diabetes control.
- 3-4 cups a day can provide you with enough antioxidant that may help in regulating insulin sensitivity in your body.
- Polyphenols content in your green herbal tea have an anti-diabetic effect on the body.
- Scientists confirm that Green tea controls blood glucose levels after eating. It also boosts glucose metabolism.
- Some people say that drinking green tea helps in controlling thyroid issues easily.
Benefits of Green Tea in preventing cancer
- Cancer can be prevented by regular consumption of green teas as it contain enough antioxidants to fight for the protection of your body.
- Antioxidants are like fighters which are known to have anticancer properties and are beneficial in cancer prevention.
- Early prostate cancer can be prevented by regularly drinking around 500 to 600 mg of catechins that are present in green tea.
- EGCG, in green tea prevents tumor growth and metastasis.
Benefits of Green tea on Dental Health
- Green tea prevent dental problems and mouth bacteria, it one of the best drinking benefits that you get naturally.
- Research says that a cup of green tea have enough antibacterial properties that it easily helps in killing bacteria.
- Consuming it regularly with meals may help prevent plaque and gum diseases
Is it safe to Drink enough Green tea ?
- Green tea has many health benefits and its safe to consume it regularly.
- It is full of antioxidants which are helpful in preventing many dangerous diseases.
- 10 cups of green tea is okay to drink per day, as it help in lowering your LDL Cholestrol.
- Consume a cup of green tea every 2 hours, this small trick will help you stay energetic, mentally alert and healthy.
- Avoid green tea few hours before going to bed, too much alertness can disturb your sleep pattern.
- 1 cup of green tea contains approx 25 mg of caffeine, so its safer until you induce more than 300 mg in a single day.
- Excess caffeine can cause headache and anxiety.
- please check if you are okay with it, before you start taking green tea in higher quantities.
- Make sure to use green tea that contains caffeine, all benefits are depended on the proper caffeine presence in your green tea.
More to Read :
- Drinking Cold Or Warm Water, Which Is Better ?
- How to calculate the amount of water to drink daily ?
- Control Blood Sugar with these 4 Natural Home Remedies
- 11 Benefits of Ginger Water for Weight Loss
- Control High blood pressure – Eight Natural Remedies
- Answered : Is TDS Controller Safe for our Health ?
- RO vs UV, Which is Best for You ?
- RO vs UV vs UF – Major Differences of Water Purifiers Explained !
- Are there any Minerals in Tap Water?
- Why do I Need an RO Water Purifier ?
Spread the Message : 12 thoughts on “96 Benefits of Green Tea Including Glowing Skin and Weight Loss.