B Vitamins work as a building block for a healthy body. They play a vital role in raising your energy levels, metabolism and brain function. Every B vitamin has a scientific name; you may have never heard of it.
Some of the B Vitamins:
- Thiamine (B-1): It turns the food into energy and works with other vitamin Bs.
- Riboflavin (B-2): It makes red blood cells and gives you energy
- Niacin (B-3): It enhances your brain function and lowers cholesterol.
- Pantothenic Acid (B-5): It produces blood cells and turns food to energy. It enhances gut lining and sex hormones.
- Pyridoxine (B-6): It makes serotonin, enhances brain function.
- Biotin (B-7): It controls blood sugar and reduces hair loss and promotes hair growth.
- Folic Acid (B-9): It is great for cell growth and DNA formation.
- Cobalamin (B-12): It enhances nerve tissue health, brain functionality and healthy blood cells.
Where to get Vitamin B from?
Your diet is very important. A lot of people consume B vitamins through different food items. Protein rich food like red meat, chicken, tofu, egg and veggies like spinach, kale and broccoli have high Vitamin B content too. Food items like kidney beans, seeds, nuts and wholegrains also have B Vitamins.
As the human body cannot store a lot of B- vitamins, you need to consume them regularly and get enough daily. B Vitamins are essential for every chemical reaction happening in your body. They regulate your hormones, thyroid, energy levels and play a vital role in getting you a good night’s sleep.
What does lack of B Vitamins do?
If you don’t get sufficient B vitamins in your diet, you may experience several symptoms depending on which of the B vitamins you are not getting sufficiently. Some common medications to lower your B vitamin level are diabetic medicines, contraceptive pills and indigestion medications.
Normal signs of Vitamin B deficiency consist of skin problems, higher risk of infection, anemia and digestive problems. Other health issues related to low B Vitamin intake are sleep issues, migraines, depression, hormonal problems and thyroid issues.
So, if you are consuming sufficient B Vitamins in your diet, you should take supplements for it. Use a reliable chemist site to make your purchase. NZ Online Chemist is a reliable website to buy B Vitamins from the comfort of your home at the right prices.
Which B Vitamins should you take?
There are a wide number B vitamin supplements present online. You can take them as per your requirement and body need. For instance, pregnant women should include B-9 Folic Acid supplement in their diet. You can also go for B-vitamin combinations which have B-3, B-6 and B-12 to boost your brain functionality, enhance cell creation and help your overall health.
However, it is important to consider that not everyone has the same requirements. Hence, you can always consult a healthcare professional to find out the best B vitamin for you and then start with it. So, feel free to contact a health professional and start consuming your vitamins now.