There is nothing quite like having a delicious, homemade meal. With life going as fast as it is in present times, it can be difficult to cook at home as it can be time-consuming. To make life easier for those in a hurry, induction stovetops were made. They heat containers and the food inside them quickly, without any hitches. Additionally, many induction cooktops come with a timer feature, so people can leave some dishes to cook at the preferred temperature and get other work done in the meantime. Considering how much easier they make one’s life, it is unsurprising that more and more people are rushing to get the best induction cooktop for home use.
Once you get your hands on the cooktop, you may wonder how you can utilize it to make not only the usual staple meals you have but also something different. It is fun to jazz up your daily food cravings. To help you with that, below are a few recipes to try at home using an induction cooktop –
Unsurprisingly, rice is the most widely-eaten cereal on the planet. True, numerous geographical and availability variables impact its type, but its adaptability and how skillfully it is cooked in a thousand different ways account for a major portion of its success. This mushroom risotto recipe is a traditional Italian rice dish with remarkable results.
To obtain that creamy rice texture that makes risotto what it is, make sure you use the appropriate kind of rice and cook it using this unique method that sets it apart from other rice. Risotto rice can be found at most major grocery stores, so this recipe can be a great addition to your cooking repertoire. Dazzle your guests with this quick and easy food.
The steps to make Mushroom Risotto are-
- Rinse your choice of mushrooms thoroughly and finely chop the onion and garlic.
- Pour 30 grams of butter into an induction-ready pot and heat until it melts.
- Then, in the same pan with the butter, we add the chopped onion and garlic and sauté until the onion is mostly done.
- Heat some chicken broth in a different skillet or casserole and bring to a boil.
- Cook the mushrooms in the casserole at a low temperature until they are tender. When the mushrooms are squishy, you’ll know they’re done.
- Stir the risotto rice into the casserole with a dash of white wine, salt, pepper, and butter and continue cooking for 1 minute until the wine evaporates.
- Add 3 ladles of boiling broth poured over rice, and stir. To make an excellent risotto, keep stirring the contents of the dish in the same direction until the rice is tender.
- When the rice starts to dry out, keep adding a little chicken stock until the cooking time is up. The cooking time is between 18 and 20 minutes. This cooking time might be up to 25 minutes for certain rice kinds. Just read the instructions on the risotto rice wrapper to get a perfect consistency.
- Add another dollop of butter and grated Parmesan and toss the rice for one minute before the cooking time is up (we usually recommend tasting the rice to make sure it’s exactly perfect).
- Serve hot with more parmesan grated on top!
Cheese is a food item most people are extremely fond of. There is nothing quite like having warm, melty cheese on top of bread or pieces of cheese as a snack. A great recipe for all cheese lovers out there is cheese fondue. The delightful feast of cheese fondue is supposed to have originated in Switzerland in the year 1825. (approximately). It was produced with the intention of feeding the shepherds, and by heating old cheese chunks. This allowed them to keep something warm in their stomach during the cooler months of the year.
The recipe has now become a staple in many homes and restaurants across the world. You can dip chunks of bread, pretzels, chips, or even fruit (depending on your taste preferences) in the fondue and enjoy a great snack. Read below to find a great recipe for fondue made on an induction stovetop.
To make the authentic and traditional Cheese Fondue, you’ll need two varieties of cheese. Gruyere cheese along with Emmental cheese make a great combination for this recipe. These cheeses are created using cow’s milk during a specified time of year and are local to Switzerland. The idea is that the creamy quality of the cheese will allow it to melt more easily. You can find them easily at the grocery store or online.
Recipe for Cheese Fondue –
- Rub the inside of a pot with a clove of peeled garlic.
- Add Gruyere cheese along with white wine and lemon juice.
- Place your pot on your induction cooktop and keep the temperature at a minimum. Stir constantly so nothing sticks to the pot and burns.
- Once the Gruyere starts to melt add the Emmental cheese. Continue stirring until the cheeses are properly melted and have mixed well together to form a creamy liquid.
- Serve with cubes of toasted sourdough or salted crackers. You can dip practically anything that suits your taste into the fondue.
The greatest benefit of owning an induction cooktop is the fact that you can both make news, different recipes and do it faster than you would have done using a gas burner. With an induction stove in your life, you can enjoy all your favorite meals cooked at a faster speed and lead a healthy life with delicious homemade meals!