What Is Chimney?
A chimney is an architectural ventilation structure made of masonry, clay or metal that isolates hot toxic exhaust gases or smoke produced by a boiler, stove, furnace, incinerator or fireplace from human living areas
Why Do you Need kitchen Chimney?
The chimneys are used in the kitchen above the gas stoves or counter-tops to absorb, filter, and remove smoke, odor, fumes, stains/residues leaving your kitchen smoke free along with good ventilation.
To make it clear and free of confusion, we have given detailed content about all the things you need to know before buying a good chimney for your kitchen. The below list will give you a clear-cut idea without any difficulty.
Best Kitchen Chimney Brands
The Best Kitchen Chimney Buying Guide
Size / Width
Always choose chimneys For your kitchen size. A small spaced kitchen should be fitted with a compact and functional chimney. Do not choose according to the design or the latest trends.
- Perfect Distance between your Cooktop and Chimney is anywhere between 65-75cms.
- Chimney Hood >= The size of the Stove or Counter-tops.
- 2 or 4 burner stove –> 60 cm Kitchen Chimney
- 3 to 5 burner stove –>90 cm kitchen chimney
Top 5 Best Kitchen Chimney
Perfect Noise Level
- Preferable Noise-levels are ±51 to ±61 Decibels.
- Going for anything <=58 Decibels is a good number.
- The choice of right filter improves the overall performance of the best kitchen chimney.
- If the filter is not appropriate or functions poorly, it results in low suction power and poses unclean air for the kitchen.
- Baffle filters are widely preferred and proved effective for all sorts of the kitchen.
Spread the Message :The Best Kitchen Chimney Buying Guide.