How To Make Daal For Weight Loose. Melt body fat, boost your metabolism and drop extra pounds fast with these ...
How can Moong Dal help in Weight Loss?
Yellow Moong dal is a very good source of protein and dietary fiber. It helps in reducing weight. Unlike other pulses, moong dal is free from heaviness and flatulence. Moong dal is a staple across Indian kitchens and its versatility has been spoken about by food enthusiasts across home and abroad. It can be found in any meal, be it breakfast, lunch or dinner. Moong dal, which is also known as the split yellow bean is a storehouse of health benefits. Moong dal is full of anti-inflammatory properties. One of the most significant benefits of moong dal is its role in facilitating weight loss as it an excellent source of plant-based proteins.
India's for moong dal has manifested in many dishes across the regions such as moong dal ka pakoda, moong dal ka halwa, khichdi, chilla and many more. The most favorite remains the moong dal tadka. It is easy to digest and good for weight loss.
Nutritional Value of Moong Dal
One cup serving of moong dal consists of the below-mentioned nutrients:
- It has 147 calories per serving, with just 1.2 grams of total fat.
- Moong dal is a good source of low-fat protein and has a little more than 24 grams of protein per 100 grams serving.
- It is high in dietary fiber and consists of 16 grams of fiber in 100 grams serving.
- Moong dal is rich in minerals such as potassium, calcium, folate.
- It is rich in Vitamin C, E, K, and complex B.
- It consists of folic acid which is good for our mental health as it helps in healthy brain function.
How is Moong Dal good for health?
- Moong dal consists of antioxidants such as phenolic acids, flavonoids, and cinnamic acids which reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes and certain types of cancer.
- Moong dal lower the blood LDL cholesterol level and thus prevents heart strokes.
- It consists of various minerals and thus helps in reducing the blood pressure.
- It contains soluble fiber and resistant starch, which promotes digestive health. This dal has anti-inflammatory properties that help in preventing and accumulation of gas, making it good for digestion.
- Moong dal has several properties that help to keep blood sugar levels low.
- It helps in weight loss by suppressing hunger and raising fullness hormones. It increases our body’s metabolism rate and makes us feel satiated, which leads to reduced food cravings and weight loss.
- Moong dal is rich in iron, protein, and fiber and is good to eat during pregnancy.
- It boosts our immunity as it has anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties which help fight away harmful bacteria, viruses, colds, etc.
A high protein recipe for Weight Loss: Moong Dal Recipe
Weight loss is a big challenge these days and many people are struggling to find a healthy way to lose weight. There are various recipes and diets available for weight loss, but to find a recipe that does not deprive you of the basic nutrients is tough. Some weight loss recipes may help to reduce your weight but they do not keep you healthy as the lack of various minerals and nutrients required for our body.
We come across various weight loss recipes and moong dal is a healthy weight loss recipe as it helps to melt the body fat. It helps to boost metabolism if cooked properly with vegetables. Moong dal, when cooked with vegetables, is good for health as it contains various nutrients required for a human body. Moreover, it is a great recipe to lose weight in a healthy way. There are various benefits of moong dal and the vegetables included in this recipe. This recipe helps you in reducing weight along with maintaining your health by giving the required nutrients to your body.
Ingredients Required for Healthy Weight Loss Moong Dal Recipe
- ½ tbsp mustard oil
- 1 turnip
- ½ bottle gourd
- 2 onions
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 capsicum
- 15-16 mushrooms
How to make Moong Dal for weight loss?
- Boil mushrooms in a pan.
- Take a pressure cooker and add ½ tbsp mustard oil (optional) to it.
- Now, add cumin seeds (jeera) in the cooker.
- Then add finely chopped onions and tomatoes.
- Cut the bottle gourd and turnip into small pieces and add it to the cooker.
- Stir the vegetable mixture to make sure they are cooking fine.
- Check the mushrooms if they are boiled, cut them into small pieces and add to the cooker.
- Now chop the capsicum and add it in the mixture too.
- Then add one cup moong dal in this mixture.
- Then add 2.5-3 glasses of water.
- Add one spoon coriander (dhania) powder, one spoon salt, one spoon turmeric, and ½ spoon red chilly powder which is optional.
- Close the lid of the pressure cooker and wait for 3-4 whistles.
- Now the dal is ready and can be served after garnishing with dhania. You can eat it with rice as well as chapatti.
Health Benefits of Various Vegetables used in this recipe
It is low in calories and contains fiber and protein in good quantity. It has a good nutrient value as it contains Vitamin B & D, Selenium, Potassium, and Copper.
It is rich in fiber and has Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, C, E, and K. It contains a good quantity of potassium.
Bottle gourd (Ghiya):
It is rich in Vitamin C, Zinc, Iron, and dietary fiber which is good for weight loss.
It has a very high content of fiber and is rich in Vitamins K, A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B5 & B6. It contains various minerals such as potassium, magnesium, and omega 3 fatty acids. It is low in calories and keeps the blood sugar level stable. It also gives relief from constipation.
I hope you enjoyed this Article. It takes a lot of time to research. If this information is useful for you in any way, then please press the like button, share with your loved ones and follow me on the below mentioned social accounts.
Spread the Message :How To Make Daal For Weight Loose. Melt body fat, boost your metabolism and drop extra pounds fast with these ...