Facts of Felicity Huffman
|Full Name:||Felicity Huffman|
|Birth Date:||December 9, 1962|
|Profession:||Actress, Television personality|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Husband:||William H. Macy|
|Married:||William H. Macy (1997)|
|Net Worth:||$20 million|
|Body Size:||34-26-34 inches|
|Birth Place:||Bedford, New York|
|Education:||the Putney School, the Interlochen Arts Academy, Royal Academy of Dramatic Art|
|Father:||Moore Peters Huffman|
|Siblings:||Mariah, Besty, Grace, Isabel, Jessie, Jane, and Moore Jr|
|Kids:||Sophia Grace and Georgia Grace|
Felicity Huffman is a well-known American actress, stage, film, and television personality best known for her role as Lynette Scavo on the ABC television series Desperate Housewives. She has received numerous awards, including the Screen Actors Guild Awards (2005), the Golden Globe (2006), and many others.
Felicity Huffman’s Childhood and Early Life
Felicity Huffman was born on December 9, 1962 in Los Angeles, California. She is 52 years old right now. She was nominated for an Academy Award as well. She was also nominated for the Golden Globe award five times, which was one of the awards she was able to obtain. Huffman was born in the United States in Bedford, New York.
What is Felicity Huffman Net Worth?
According to celebrity net worth, she has a net worth of $20 million as of 2019. Furthermore, it has been reported that she earns $275,000 per episode.
Who is Felicity Huffman Husband?
Huffman has only one brother, Moore, who has assisted her in every aspect of her life. She married her boyfriend William H. Macy on September 6, 1997, after a long affair.
They have two children and are looking forward to a happy future. Tina Turner is her idol, and Jessica Alba is one of her students. Patricia Wolff is her best friend, and she adores herbal tea.
She and her husband are living happily with their two daughters, Sophia Grace and Georgia Grace, who were born on December 1, 2000 and March 14, 2002, respectively, so there is no reason for their divorce. She also revealed that she had cancer when she was a teenager.
Huffman also advocated for women’s rights. She is working with NARAL. She has been working for equality and gender justice since 1998. She also contributes to the organization on a regular basis.
Huffman’s height is 5 feet and 5 inches. This Diva’s net worth is an appealing source of funds, which she attributes to her hard work and dedication.
Career Line of Felicity Huffman
- She has worked in the film industry since 1978 and continues to do so today.
- She is remembered and well-known for her role as Lynette Scavo in the ABC comedy Desperate Housewives.
- She is the daughter of Grace Valle and Moore Peters Huffman from a wealthy family. They were a banker and a partner at Morgan Stanley who divorced after she gave birth.
- During the year 1982, she made a big debut on stage. She appeared on television in the role of Karen in the play Speed the Plow. Similarly, in the year 1980, she began working as a rule within stage production.
- She made a name for herself on the big screen in 1988.
- During this time, she was cast in the minor role of Things Change, a film by David Mamet.
- In addition, the TV series Golden Years, based on her novel, was a huge success in her career. Similarly, an independent drama called Phoebe in Wonderland is listed as one of her career’s biggest hits.
- Chrishell Stause, Hannah Zeile, Meredith Hagner, Beth Tibbott, and Samuel Lightner Cusick are some names you might be interested in.