Facts of Bryiana Noelle Flores
|Full Name:||Bryiana Dyrdek|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches|
Bryiana Noelle Flores is an entrepreneur and model from the United States. Bryiana Noelle Flores is the founder and chairman of Iconic Beauty. She is also well-known as the wife of actor and entrepreneur Rob Dyrdek.
How old is Bryiana Noelle Flores?
Bryiana Noelle Flores, better known as Bryiana Dyrdek, was born on July 21, 1991. She was born in Salinas, California, but grew up in Los Banos, Central California. Briyana has not mentioned her parents or siblings. Nonetheless, it is known that she is of Filipino, Chinese, Spanish, Blackfoot, Caucasian, and Cherokee ancestry.
Bayiana was diagnosed with a potentially fatal disease as a child. The doctors advised her to have a bone marrow transplant. Bryiana, on the other hand, refused the surgery and continued taking her medication. She defeated death with her willpower to live. She did, however, have to struggle to fit in with society. She was bullied in high school because of her slim build. Many people laughed at her when she expressed her desire to become a model. But Noelle was strong enough to stand tall in the face of all the criticism.
How much is Bryiana Noelle Flores’s Net worth?
Noelle has excelled in every field she has pursued. Her modeling career brought her fame, and her brand helped her gain recognition for a good cause. At the same time, both of her ventures have netted her a sizable sum of money. In 2020, she will have a net worth of $3 million. Her millionaire husband is also worth $50 million. Noelle’s monthly income, on the other hand, is still being reviewed.
Who is Bryiana Noelle Flores married to?
Briyana is married to former reality TV star and entrepreneur Rob Dyrdek. They met in 2013, before Flores was a supermodel. They hit it off right away and began dating shortly after. Flores was much younger than Dyrdek, but age was never an issue. Dyrdek proposed to his girlfriend at a Disneyland event. He made a grand entrance, knelt down, and proposed with a stunning diamond ring.
After a few months of planning, the two married in September of 2015. They had a low-key wedding with only family and close friends. The couple’s first child was born a year after their marriage. Kodah Dash Dyrdek was born in September of 2016. Similarly, they welcomed their second child, a baby girl named Nala, in December of 2017.
How tall is Bryiana Noelle Flores?
The 29-year-old model and entrepreneur has a stunning physique. She is 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 49kg. She has such a slim and toned body that it’s hard to believe she’s a mother of two. Her bust, waist, and hip measurements are 32-25-33 inches. Furthermore, this vibrant and charming model has long black hair and brown eyes.
Career line of Bryiana Noelle Flores
- Flores began looking into modeling opportunities soon after graduating from high school. In this regard, she competed in the 2008 ‘Miss Teen of the Nation’ pageant, where she won the overall title. Following her first victory, she competed in and won the title of “Miss California Teen” in 2010.
- Her self-esteem was boosted by these titles. As a result, she relocated to Los Angeles to pursue her dreams. She was soon featured in the well-known ‘Playboy magazine.’ She provided stunning photographs for the magazine, earning her the title of ‘Playmate of the Year.’ Flores’ career progressed steadily after that.
- The following year, she won the ‘World’s Perfect Pageant.’ She went on to become a supermodel, working for a variety of events, campaigns, magazines, and more.
- Flores is not only a successful model, but also an entrepreneur. Flores founded her own beauty product line, Iconic Beauty, with the goal of empowering women.
- The brand, which began two years ago, has progressed thanks to the concerted efforts of professional females. Bryiana is currently the brand’s president.