Facts of Chris Ballinger
|Full Name:||Chris Ballinger|
|Net Worth:||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Height:||6 feet 1 inches (1.85m)|
|Profession:||YouTuber, Instagram Star, Magician|
|Sibling:||Four (sisters: Colleen Ballinger, Rachel Ballinger; brother: Trent Ballinger)|
Chris Ballinger is a well-known American YouTube star and magician who usually performs his magic on his own YouTube channel. Collen Ballinger, a YouTuber and the main actress in the Netflix series “HatersBackOff,” is Chris Ballinger’s brother. Furthermore, he has released two DVDs under the titles The Shark and Monarch.
How old is Chris Ballinger?
Chris Ballinger was born on March 16, 1983, in California, USA, to Tim Ballinger (father), a sales manager, and Gwen Ballinger (mother), a homemaker. His full name is Christopher Ballinger, and he is 37 years old. Chris grew up in a typical family with three siblings: Colleen Ballinger, Rachel Ballinger, and Trent Ballinger.
Christopher grew up in Santa Barbara as a regular boy from an American family. He is currently 37 years old, and his zodiac sign is Pisces. Chris attended Cal State Northridge for two years before transferring to Occidental College as a junior. He studied theater and was a member of the Academy of Magical Arts.
Is Chris Ballinger Married?
Chris first met Jessica Smith in 1999. They were married on June 19, 2004, after a five-year relationship. Chris and Jessica have five children: a daughter named Bailey and four sons named Jacob, Parker, Duncan, and Luke. They are a happy family living a lavish lifestyle. He’s shared a lot of photos with her on his social media accounts. Furthermore, he has kept a low profile by avoiding any type of controversial act.
How tall is Chris Ballinger?
Chris is a handsome man who follows a healthy diet. He has an amazing personality as well as a good body physique. He stands 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighs 79 kilograms. He does not provide any additional information about his body measurements. Chris has green eyes and dark brown hair.
Net Worth of Chris Ballinger
He is active on various social media platforms. Chris is well-known on Instagram, where he goes by the handle ‘@chrisballinger’ and has over 380K followers. His Twitter account has over 215K followers. He’s also on Facebook, where he has over 16K followers. He is also active on Twitch. His ‘Ballinger Family’ YouTube channel has over 1.41 million subscribers. He has also shared his Gmail address, [email protected], for business inquiries.
Chris could undoubtedly make a good living from his profession. He has done endorsement work for brands and companies, which is also a source of income for him. He appears to be having a good time with his family at the moment. His net worth, on the other hand, is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million.
Career line of Chris Ballinger
- Chris honed his magical abilities during his freshman year of college. He earned money by performing magic tricks on the streets of Pasadena. Chris did regular shows at restaurants and birthday parties as a member of the Academy of Magical Arts.
- He was fortunate to land a job at Fox Studios as a writers’ production assistant for the then-popular TV show ‘Bones.’
- However, two years later, with the announcement of the writer’s strike, things took a sharp turn. With a newborn in the family, Chris needed to come up with a quick solution to provide for the family.
- Chris took a job with an online magic retailer because he was interested in the magical arts. In his Santa Barbara studio apartment, he made over 1000 YouTube videos.
- Chris’s creations were published under the title ‘Magic Geek’ and on the website JugglingStore.com. It wasn’t long before his work was recognized, and both digital properties rose to become the world’s No. 4 websites for magic.
- Everything was fine until 2014, when Chris was laid off from his stable job of 7 years. After some introspection, Chris decided to turn his video-making skills into a career. Chris decided to start his own YouTube channel where he would post daily videos of his family and magic. Since then, there has been no looking back.
- On January 8, 2013, he started his YouTube channel. However, Chris’s rise to fame and recognition came only after he was laid off from his 7-year job with an online retailer company in 2014. It was only then that he decided to go it alone with his YouTube channel.
- Chris, a father of three at the time, chose to sell his house over taking on a new job. He used the money to start and grow his YouTube channel.
- Furthermore, his ‘Jennifer LawrenceMagic’ video became an instant internet hit, making ‘BallingerPresents’ a household name across America. In September 2014, he collaborated with fellow YouTuber JoshuaDTV on the video “Improv Duet Challenge with Joshua Evans.”
- Aside from being a successful magician and video blogger, Chris has also played an important role in the rise of his sister, net celebrity Colleen. Chris co-wrote the book “Self Help” and co-wrote the script for his sister’s popular YouTube channel “MirandaSings.”
- His book is a best-seller. In 2015, Netflix signed an 8-episode deal centered on Colleen’s famous Miranda character, titled “Haters Back Off,” for which Chris is a co-writer with Colleen.
- He also builds custom guitars on my channel, Gifted Guitars. Chris attributes his YouTube success to consistency and high-quality content.
- He makes certain that all of his videos are about topics that he and his family enjoy. Furthermore, he has successfully walked the fine line between remaining true to himself and responding to what his audience wants. He also has a segment on his channel called Bailey’s Bookshelf.
- Chris is a successful YouTuber who has earned the trust and respect of his followers. Chris also has some words of wisdom for all YouTube hopefuls.
- He advises, “If you want to make a living off of YouTube, the first thing you need is a niche where there is a need for unique content.” Second, you must be self-assured and believe in yourself. Finally, remember the three C’s: content, creativity, and consistency. It will be difficult to gain traction without these three factors and a good marketing strategy.’