Facts of Chris Sails
|Full Name:||Chris Sails|
|Height:||6 feet 2 inches|
|Sibling:||One (brother Dawaine)|
|Kids:||One (Christopher Sails Jr.)|
Chris Sails is a well-known social media personality in the United States. Chris Sails is primarily a Youtube content creator who frequently features his family members on his various channels.
How old is Chris Sails?
Chris Sails was born on September 23, 1995, and he is now 25 years old. He was born in Detroit, Michigan, and his zodiac sign is Libra. Chris has a younger brother named Dawaine. Dawaine is also a well-known YouTube personality. Aside from that, there is no additional information about his parents or other family members. His full name is Christopher, but he is better known as Chris.
Chris has yet to reveal details about his educational journey. However, given his age, we can assume that Chris is a university student, unless he has decided to take a break or discontinue his studies in order to focus more on his career.
Who is Chris Sails married to?
Chris Sails was married to Queen Naija until 2017. They met at a high school basketball game and began dating in April 2013. Likewise, they have a son named Christopher Sails Jr., who was born on February 17, 2015. However, the lovers divorced in 2017.
Furthermore, the precise date of their marriage is unknown. Baby Chris is frequently featured in videos uploaded to his father’s channel and the “Daddy & Me” channel. Chris and Queen used to post on their YouTube channel together at first. When the couple began to disagree, Queen’s appearances on the channel became sporadic.
Finally, after their separation in 2017, Queen ceased collaborating with Chris and launched her own music and fashion channel. Both of them have posted videos on their respective YouTube channels explaining their feelings about their breakup.
Chris posted a video explaining his side of the separation on January 5, 2018, and stated that they were not happy in the relationship. Chris also revealed that they had both been cheating on each other. However, on January 13, 2018, Chris released a video that included a collage of pictures of him with Queen, with the song Come to This playing in the background.
Controversies of Chris Sails
Lorena Mireles, a fan of Chris and Queen’s channel, circulated a petition toward the end of 2017. According to the petition, the couple deceived their fans by claiming to sell iPhones for $250. Lorena stated in the petition that she paid the YouTubers but never received her iPhone.
The anti-couple campaign has intensified, causing problems for both Chris and Queen, who have since split up. If the allegation against them is proven to be true, they will face legal action and the risk of losing their goodwill.
Chris Sails launched his first YouTube channel, “Christopher Sails,” on October 11, 2012. It had 4.1k subscribers and 218k views as of June 2018. He usually uploads songs to this channel. On August 15, 2016, he launched a new channel called “Chris Sails.” As of September 2020, this channel had 3.05 million subscribers and 41.3 million views.
The engaging videos of pranks, challenges, and vlogs attract subscribers and followers to the channel. Similarly, on July 14, 2017, Chris launched his third channel, “Daddy & Me.” This channel has 490K subscribers and over 28k views. This channel has been renamed “Keeping up with the Sails Family.” The only video on this channel right now is titled WELCOMING MY NEWBORN ARTIST SAILS! (emotional).
In terms of social media, Chris Sails can be found on Instagram under the handle @therealchrissailss. This account has 125 shares and over 1.6 million followers. He can also be found on Snapchat as @Chrissails1. Aside from this, it does not appear that Chris has an account on any other social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and so on. We can also reach him at [email protected] if we have any further questions.
How tall is Chris Sails?
Chris Sails is 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighs around 80 kgs. His chest-waist-biceps measurements are 36-30-17 inches. Similarly, Chris wears a shoe size 8. (US). Similarly, Chris has dark brown eyes and dark brown curly hair.
Career line of Chris Sails
- Chris Sails is a professional social media personality. He is primarily a YouTuber who rose to prominence with his former partner, Queen Naija, for their couples channel, “Chris and Queen.” The couple’s channel is well-known for its pranks, challenges, vlogs, and other activities.
- CHEATING PRANK ON WIFE is one of his most popular YouTube videos (GETS VIOLENT). This particular video has received over 9 million views. Chris was then linked to Parker-McKenna Posey in 2018.
- Similarly, Chris rose to prominence after he and his then-wife Queen began uploading content and addressing fans on their joint channel. They launched the channel in 2016.
- Apart from challenges and vlogs, Chris mostly posts prank videos on friends. His jokes are quite spicy, and as a result, he is quite popular among the teen audience.
- Chris enjoys music and rapping, and he is an excellent lyricist. After splitting up with his ex-wife Queen, he continues to run the existing channel, while Queen launched her own music channel.
- Chris also has a second self-titled channel, which he started in 2012. He also has a third channel called “Daddy & Me,” where he posts videos of his son.
- Moving on, Chris has an estimated net worth of $650,000 dollars. He could earn money from his YouTube videos and music, which he frequently shares on his channels.