Facts of Claire Holt
|Full Name:||Claire Holt|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Sibling:||(Three) Rachel, Madeline, and David Holt|
Claire Holt is an Australian actress who appeared as Rebekah in The Vampire Diaries and as Samara in Pretty Little Liars. Claire Holt rose to prominence as Emma Gilbert in H2O: Just Add Water and as Chastity Meyer in Mean Girls 2.
How old is Claire Holt?
Claire Holt is 32 years old. She was born on June 11, 1988, in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, under the astrological sign Gemini. Claire Rhiannon Holt’s full name is Claire Rhiannon Holt. Similarly, her father’s name is T John, and her mother’s name is Ann Holt. She has three siblings: Madeline, Rachel, and David Holt.
Moving on to her educational background, she attended the Stuartholme School in Toowong, where she graduated in 2005. As a child, she was very athletic and participated in a variety of sports such as volleyball, water polo, and swimming. Similarly, she holds a black belt in Tae-Kwon-Do. She was a multi-talented girl who also sang in the school choir. She enjoys playing the guitar and the piano.
Furthermore, she is best friends with fellow actress Phoebe Tonkin. Aside from that, her mother is from the United Kingdom. Her father has a total of nine siblings. She has 40 cousins. Originally, she aspired to be a doctor and only did commercials for extra cash.
How much is Claire Holt’s net worth?
Claire Holt, a talented and skilled actress, has received a positive response from her professional life as a result of her outstanding work in the entertainment industry. She was ranked No. 33 on Examiner.com’s list of “The 100 Most Beautiful TV Women of 2012.” In the same year, she was ranked No. 15 on The CW’s list of the 20 Sexiest Women. She was also nominated for a Teen Choice Award in the category of Choice TV Actress: Sci-Fi/Fantasy for her work on The Originals.
Concerning Claire Holt’s earnings, she is a talented actress who has amassed a sizable fortune through her work. Her primary source of income is from the entertainment industry. As a result, her estimated net worth is around $2 million. Similarly, she had the good fortune to live a lavish and blissful lifestyle.
What is Claire Holt’s current relationship status?
Claire Holt is a married woman. She married Andrew Joblon on August 18, 2018. On December 3, 2017, the couple announced her engagement to real estate executive Andrew Joblon. Unfortunately, on March 4, 2018, she announced on Instagram that she had miscarried. On October 11, 2018, she announced her pregnancy on Instagram, and on November 19, she revealed that she was expecting a son.
On March 28, 2019, she gave birth to her son, James Holt Joblon. She later announced on Instagram that she was expecting her second child on April 3, 2020. Similarly, she revealed her pregnancy with a baby girl on April 16, 2020.
Concerning Holt’s previous relationship, she became engaged to longtime boyfriend, television producer Matthew Kaplan, in July 2015. In April of 2016, the couple married. However, on April 27, 2017, her then-husband filed for divorce, citing “irreconcilable differences.” She then filed a response on May 2, 2017, also requesting that her name be changed from him back to Holt. Furthermore, she has not been involved in any major rumors or controversy in her personal or professional life.
How tall is Claire Holt?
Holt, a 32-year-old beautiful actress, has an amazing personality and a charming aura. She has a banana body shape and a healthy body weight. She is 5 feet 5 inches tall (1.69 m). She also has lovely blonde hair and a pair of bright and attractive blue eyes that complement her facial features.
Career line of Claire Holt
- Claire Holt is a well-known television actress. In 2006, she portrayed Emma Gilbert in the Network Ten children’s television series H2O: Just Add Water. The show has won a Logie Award and a Nickelodeon Australia Kids’ Choice Award.
- Claire Holt and Phoebe Tonkin are real-life best friends. In April 2013, they co-starred in three television shows: H2O: Just Add Water (2006), The Vampire Diaries (2009), and The Originals (2013). (2013).
- While the show was replaced for the third season, she left after series two after confirming her role in the sequel to the 2007 film The Messengers, titled Messengers 2: The Scarecrow. Later, after filming in Sofia in 2008, Indiana Evans took her place.
- She co-starred with Norman Reedus and Heather Stephens in the film, which was released straight to DVD on July 21, 2009.
- In addition to television and film roles, she appeared in commercials for Dreamworld, Sizzler, and Queensland Lifesaving. BuddyTV ranked her number 55 on its list of the 100 Sexiest Women on Television. In 2011, she appeared in the television film Mean Girls 2 as Chastity Meyer, and she also had a recurring role as Samara Cook in Pretty Little Liars.
- She made her television debut as Rebekah Mikaelson in The Vampire Diaries in August 2011. On 13 January 2013, she joined the cast of The Vampire Diaries spin-off The Originals for a backdoor pilot, reprising her role as Rebekah Mikaelson. On March 11, 2014, the show aired in the United States.
- She returned to her role in the season one finale on May 13, 2014, and continued to appear as a guest star on the show until its conclusion on August 1, 2018.
- She played Charmain Tully in NBC’s “event series” Aquarius. In 2016, she played Susan in the romantic comedy film The Divorce Party.
- Kayla appeared as a lead in the ABC thriller drama television pilot Doomsday in 2017. Also that year, she played Kate in the underwater survival thriller 47 Meters Down, alongside Mandy Moore and Matthew Modine. On June 16, 2017, the film was released in theaters.
- In 2019, she played Abbey Campbell in A Violent Separation and Sasha in Painted Beauty. She has also appeared in music videos such as “We Are Done” (2014) and “Small Town Boy” (2017).