Facts of Ian Keasler
|Full Name:||Ian Keasler|
|Height:||6 feet 1 inch|
Ian Keasler is a celebrity husband from the United States. Ian Keasler is the husband of Shannon Lee, a well-known actress, producer, and martial artist. Aside from that, Ian is an art designer and dealer.
When was Ian Keasler Birthed?
Ian Keasler’s date of birth, exact age, and birthplace are not clearly stated on the internet. There is also no information available about Ian’s exact birthplace or zodiac sign. Nonetheless, Ian Keasler is an honorary American citizen. Ian’s full name is Anthony Ian Keasler. There is also no information about Ian’s educational background or family background.
How much is Ian Keasler Height?
Ian Keasler is 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighs around 57 kilograms. There is no other information available about Ian’s other body measurements, such as his chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, and so on. Similarly, Ian Keasler has brown eyes and brown hair.
Personal Life of Ian Keasler
Ian Keasler is married to Shannon Emery Lee. Wren is the name of the lovers’ daughter. In August 1988, the lovers met for the first time. They later fell in love and married each other after dating for 6 years (in 1994). Wren Lee Keasler was born in 2003 to Ian and Shannon. Wren recently turned 18 and will be 18 in December 2020.
Who is Ian Keasler Wife?
Speaking of Ian Keasler’s wife and her professional endeavors, Shannon made her acting debut in her father’s 1993 biopic film Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story as a cameo. Her character in this film was a party singer who sang the song “California Dreamin.”
Then, in 1994, Ian’s wife appeared in the direct-to-video films Cage II with Lou Ferrigno and High Voltage with actor Antonio Sabato Jr. Then, in 1998, Ian’s wife, Shannon, appeared in the Hong Kong action film Enter the Eagles. This film was directed by Corey Yuen and co-starred popular actors Michael Wong and Anita Yuen.
Shannon Lee also had a fight scene in the film with Benny Urquidez. Benny went on to teach Shannon kickboxing later in life. Ian’s wife appeared as a guest star in an episode of the TV show Martial Law. Shannon co-starred in this show with actor Sammo Hung. Shannon Lee also sang a cover of I’m in the Mood for Love for the film China Strike Force in the year 2000. Stanley Tong is the film’s director. In addition, Ian Keasler’s wife appeared in the science fiction TV film Epoch. This movie first aired on the Sci-Fi Channel in 2001. Shannon also starred in the action film Lessons for an Assassin the same year. Shannon also served as the host of the first season of the game show WMAC Masters.
Similarly, Ian’s wife sang on the album “The Mechanical Forces of Love” by the band Medicine in 2003. Shannon also serves as the president of the “Bruce Lee Foundation.” Ian’s wife also served as an executive producer on the 2008 television series The Legend of Bruce Lee.
This series is based on the life of Ian’s father-in-law. Shannon was also an executive producer on the documentary film How Bruce Lee Changed the World, which was released in 2009. Perfect Storm Entertainment and Shannon Lee announced in 2015 that they would be producing the series Warrior. This series would air on Cinemax and is based on an original idea by Bruce Lee. They also revealed that the series will be directed by Justin Lin, a filmmaker. The show premiered on April 5, 2019.
Ian Keasler’s Career Line
- Ian Keasler is a well-known art designer in his field. Aside from that, Ian is best known as Shannon Lee’s celebrity husband.
- Shannon is a businesswoman, martial artist, and actress from the United States. Shannon is also the only daughter of Bruce Lee and Linda Lee Cadwell.
- Shannon’s father was a martial arts film star, and her mother was a retired martial arts teacher, according to Ian’s wife’s family. Shannon is also the granddaughter of the Cantonese opera singer Lee Hoi-chuen. Shannon also has an older brother named Brandon Lee.
- Shannon’s uncles are also named Robert Lee Jun-fai and Peter Lee Jung-sum. Ho Kom Tong was Shannon’s maternal great-grandfather. Ho Kom Tong was a Dutch-Jewish Chinese philanthropist. Shannon Lee, Ian’s wife, was only four years old when Bruce Lee died on July 20, 1973.
- Ian’s wife studied Jeet Kune Do under Richard Bustillo when she was younger.
- Richard was a student of her father’s. Shannon’s serious studies, on the other hand, did not begin until the late 1990s. Ian’s wife also studied Jeet Kune Do with Ted Wong to prepare for roles in action films.