Facts of Julien Solomita
|Full Name:||Julien Solomita|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Sibling:||(Two) Roxanne and Marlon|
Julien Solomita is an American video content creator best known for his self-titled YouTube channel. Julien Solomita’s channel features a variety of video content, such as cooking videos, vlogs, and so on.
How old is Julien Solomita?
Julien Solomita is 28 years old. He was born on April 17, 1992, at the Stanford University Hospital in Northern California. Likewise, he is born under the astrological sign of Aries. His mother’s Instagram handle is @lisawinick. His parents divorced when he was in first grade.
Similarly, he has two siblings: a younger brother named Marlon and an older sister named Roxanne. Later, his mother made contact with his baseball coach, Ted. Then his coach Ted and his three kids became a part of their family, and they frequently go on vacation together.
Similarly, when it comes to his nationality, he is an American, but he has not mentioned his ethnic background. He used to enjoy playing baseball with his brothers when he was younger.
Education of Julien Solomita
Moving on to Julien Solomita’s educational background, he enrolled at Chapman University and hoped to play for his college baseball team. Unfortunately, he injured himself in his freshman year and was unable to play baseball again. Similarly, he was a member of his high school’s baseball team, serving as captain his senior year.
Furthermore, he graduated from college with a degree in news and TV journalism because he was always fascinated with getting behind the camera and producing creative content.
How much does Julien Solomita earn?
In terms of Julien Solomita’s earnings, he is a well-known YouTube star who has amassed a sizable fortune through his efforts. His main source of income is from his YouTube videos. According to his YouTube statistics, he has uploaded 859 videos that have received over 422.1 million views to date. Similarly, he releases three new videos every month on average. As of April 2020, he had earned $791,000 dollars from his main YouTube channel.
He also has other YouTube channels where he makes a lot of money. As a result, his estimated net worth is around $1 million.
Is Julien Solomita dating his Girlfriend?
He is in a romantic relationship. He has been in a live-in relationship with fellow YouTube star Jenna Marbles for a long time. He currently lives with his girlfriend and their three dogs, Peach, Kermit, and Marbles.
They also have a joint YouTube channel where they can be seen having fun with each other. Despite having a very special bond, they are not involved in a marital relationship. However, the couple is having a good time staying together and enjoying their blissful love life.
How tall is Julien Solomita?
Julien Solomita, 28, has a pleasant personality and a fit body. He stands 5 feet 7 inches (1.75m) tall and weighs around 75 kg. Similarly, he has dark brown eyes and brown hair. He also continues to color his hair with various hair dyes such as neon, purple, red, ash, blonde, and so on.
Career line of Julien Solomita
- In terms of Julien Solomita’s professional life, he launched his self-titled Yoiutube channel on December 9, 2012, as he has always had a keen interest in filmmaking.
- However, he began posting videos a year later. His most popular video to date is titled “Deadlift PR (415lbs. ),” which was posted on March 17, 2013, and has received over 50,250 views. He has been uploading videos to his YouTube channel ever since.
- Typically, he posts videos ranging from dog birthday celebrations to recklessly cooking in my kitchen. He also featured his girlfriend Jenna as well as our pack of crying dogs, Kermit, Peach, Marbles, and Bunny. His YouTube channels include vlogs, me and Jenna, other projects, cooking videos, and vlogmas ’14.
- One of the most popular videos on his YouTube channel is titled “MASSIVE BLUE UFO OVER LOS ANGELES 11-7-15 [HD],” which was posted on November 8, 2015. This video has received nearly 10,525,499 views.
- Some of his other notable videos include “Our Dogs After Dentist,” “Making Our Siris Talk to Each Other,” “Kermit Got Bit by a Spider,” “Do NOT Move Your Cermet,” “Marbles at Bedtime,” and others. These videos are worth watching and have received millions of views.
- As his vlogging channel grew in popularity, he became increasingly interested in diversifying his content by experimenting with different types of videos. He is also known for his timelapse videos and vlogs.
- Julien Solomita has two other YouTube channels, one of which he co-founded with his girlfriend Jenna. On July 10, 2014, he and his girlfriends launched a YouTube channel called Jenna Julien.
- Jenna and Julien upload Podcast videos in which they discuss everything. Instead of your typical, by-the-book podcast, they create awesome, random, and sometimes drunk conversations that they realized needed to be shared with the wonderful internet world.
- They are currently working to make this podcast available through iTunes. Every Monday, they release a new Podcast.
- On August 9, 2014, they posted videos titled “Podcast #1 – Technology, Kids, and Useful vs. Useless Classes in School” for the first time. To date, this channel has 943K subscribers.
- Similarly, on November 13, 2015, he and his girlfriend launched a new YouTube channel called Jenna Julien Games. They post gaming content on this channel, mostly exported twitch streams in their entirety (twitch.tv/jennajulien), but there are also some gaming videos mixed in.
- They usually posted Twitch Highlights and Twitch Moments. As of April 2020, his most recent videos are “Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons Playthrough Part 2!”, “JennaJulien Twitch Highlights 52,” and “Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons Playthrough Part 1!”
- Julien Solomita is a career who enjoys experimenting with both video and audio content that he creates. While traveling in Las Vegas, he discovered that he has an app on his phone that allows him to record his voice and turn it into different pitched beats.
- Similarly, after about half an hour of playing with the app, he created a track that was completely different from any other genre of music available.
- Similarly, he refers to it as the nightmare song, because it captures a person’s “weird” mood swings in the form of a song. He is also well-known for his nightmare songs. In his timelapse videos, he frequently includes his friend Brandon Rowan, a.k.a. Birocratic, on background music.
- In addition, on December 9, 2014, he released his first single, “The Creepy Song,” as well as a 17-track album, Nightmare Fuel, on iTunes. He formed the musical group “The Shadows” with two other YouTube stars, Joshua David Evans and Arnold Telagaarta. On April 22, 2015, they also released a music video called “Vlog With Me.”
- In addition, he appeared as a guest on an episode of the television talk show Mostly Sports. He previously worked as a programmer at AMP Radio. He has been nominated for “Vlogger of the Year” in the 9th Annual Shorty Awards for his incredible YouTube career.