Facts of Jen Wilson
|Birth Date:||November 16, 1982|
|Divorce||Blake Wilson aka BatDad|
|Full Name:||Jen Wilson|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Kids||Taylor Wilson, Kaya Wilson, Sienna Wilson, Ben Wilson|
|Profession:||Social Media Personality|
Daniel Bellomy, an American actor, rose to prominence after playing Ezekiel “Zeke” Cross in the series and Power Book II: Ghost in the Year 2020.
What is the Age of Jen Wilson starting?
Daniel Bellomy was born on December 27, 1994, in Detroit, under the sign of Capricorn. Daniel Lee Bellomy is his full name. Cheryl Bellomy is his mother’s name. Daniel Bellomy is an African-American nationality of African ethnicity. He is a follower of the Christian religion. On social media, he has not mentioned his father’s name.
Bellomy has remained tight-lipped about his family history. We only have information about his mother because she was one of the people who assisted him in his acting career. He was raised by his two brothers, Dave Bellomy and Cornelius Bellomy. He earned his bachelor’s degree from Carnegie Mellon University. Aside from that, nothing is known about his educational background. However, we can see that he is well-educated and knowledgeable.
Is Jen Wilson Married After a Divorce from Husband- Bret Wilson?
When it comes to Daniel Bellomy’s relationship status, some sources claim that he is dating his girlfriend, while others claim that he is single. He hasn’t shared any details about his personal life on social media. He only uses social media to share information about his personal career. He appears to be solely concerned with his career.
As an actor, he has kept a low profile in terms of his personal life. He’s also more concerned with maintaining a positive public image. Because of his good personality, many girls would like to date a man like him. As a result, he will undoubtedly meet his ideal woman in the future.
Daniel Bellomy’s Height and Weight
Daniel Bellomy stands at a height of 6 feet 4 inches or 1.93 meters when it comes to his physical appearance. His bodyweight is also around 70 kg (175 lbs). His hair is black, and his eyes are brown.
What is Jen Wilson’s Net Worth in 2021?
Jen Wilson’s net worth is estimated to be around $1 million as of October 2020. She first rose to prominence as a result of her now-ex-husband Blake “BatDad” Wilson’s antics, but she has since developed her own online brand and become a well-known celebrity in her own right.
Jen Wilson’s Career Line
- After landing the role of Sheriff Sullivan Frideley in the short drama film A Matter of Time, he drew a lot of attention.
- After that, he appeared in Freak Show in 2017.
- After that, he landed a role in the film The Real MVP: The Wanda Durant Story, which is an inspirational true story about NBA great Kevin Durant’s mother Wanda and her commitment to raising the best basketball players in the world.
- Similarly, he is well-known to everyone after playing Diana Tejada in the American television series Power Book II: Ghost.
- He also participates in the ABC Discovers Los Angeles Talent Show in 2013.
- Bellomy is also well-known on Instagram, where his official account has over 28.5 thousand followers.
- He has also created Facebook and Twitter accounts as a result of the public’s love and support.
- His official Facebook account has 649 followers, and his Twitter account has 729 followers.
- As he keeps up with his new series, Daniel is very active on social media.
- He is also a talented singer who has released a song on his YouTube channel.
- Bellomy’s latest song, Focus and Silence, has thousands of views and likes on YouTube.