Jon-Michael William Ecker otherwise known as Jon-Michael Ecker (brought into the world on sixteenth March 1983 in San Marcos, Texas, the United States) is a Brazilian-American entertainer. Besides, he is broadly known for his jobs in TV arrangements, for example, Poland!, Corazon Valiente, Gossip Girl: Acapulco, and Queen of the South. Truth be told, he is selected for Imagen Award for Best Supporting Actor – Television in 2016. Look down to discover significantly more about him.
How old is Jon Michael Ecker?
Jon-Michael Ecker was born on March 16, 1983, in San Marcos, Texas, to actor Guy Ecker. His mother’s identity has not been revealed; however, he has a stepmother, Mexican-American actress Estela Sainz, and three half-siblings. His grandfather was also married to Nia Peeples from 1984 to 1986. Jon-Michael is 63 years old.
Ecker studied Aquatic Biology at the University of California, Santa Barbara, but eventually found his calling in acting and relocated to Mexico City. He began his career in Spanish-language telenovelas before returning to the United States in 2014.
Who is Jon-Michael Ecker’s Father?
Jon-Michael Ecker is the son of Brazilian-American telenovela actor Guy Frederick Ecker, best known for his roles in La Mentira, Salomé, and Heridas de Amor. He is Guy’s sole offspring from his relationship with an unnamed American woman.
Guy went on to marry twice, first to American actress-singer-dancer Nia Peeples (from 1984 to 1986) and then to his current wife, Mexican-American actress Estela Sainz, in 2000. They went on to have three children together.
What is the Net Worth of Jon Michael Ecker?
According to sources, Jon-Michael Ecker has a net worth of around $2 million as of March 2021. An actor’s average salary in the United States is $57,937, whereas in Brazil it is BRL 110,395 ($20,702.49). He earns more than the average figure because he is the popular face in both countries.
Is Jon Ecker married?
Jon-Michael Ecker was reported to have been dating model Laura James, the daughter of American actor-producer John James, and Australian actress Denise Coward, since January 2020. They’ve frequently appeared on each other’s Instagrams.
What is the Height of Jon Michael Ecker?
He stands 6 feet tall at the time of this writing (1.83 meters).
Jon Michael Ecker’s Career Line
- Jon-Michael Ecker began appearing on Latin telenovelas such as Nia de mi corazón, El Equipo, and The Power of Destiny after relocating to Mexico City.
- He landed his first lead role as Ari Morales in the telenovela Popland! and went on to play Pablo Peralta in Fearless Heart and Nicolás ‘Nico’ de la Vega in Gossip Girl: Acapulco.
- After returning to the United States, Ecker began appearing in English-language TV shows such as Netflix’s Narcos and TNT’s Major Crimes.
- From 2016 to 2019, Ecker starred as Raymundo “Güero” Davila in the USA Network crime drama series Queen of the South, which was based on the Spanish-language telenovela La Reina del Sur.
- Ecker was a recurring character in the first season, a member of the main cast in the second and third seasons, and a guest star in the fourth season.
- In 2021, he plays Lieutenant Greg Grainger in Chicago Fire.
- He was most recently seen as Max in the Netflix drama series Firefly Lane, starring Katherine Heigl, Sarah Chalke, and Ben Lawson, among others, and as Lieutenant Greg Grainger on NBC’s Chicago Fire.