Facts of Josh Janowicz
|Age:||39 years old|
|Birth Name||Josh Janowicz|
|Birth Nation:||United States of America|
|Birth Place/City||Mukwonago, Wisconsin, USA|
|Date of Birth:||1981 , September-15|
|Divorce||Emile de Ravin|
|Education||Mukwonago High School in Mukwonago, Wisconsin in 2000.|
|Height:||5 Feet 9 Inch|
|Nick Name||Josh Janowicz|
|Siblings||Matthew Janowicz aka Matt|
Josh Janowicz, an American actor who began his career with a short film, has worked with a number of well-known actors throughout his career. He is well-known for his roles in Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle (2003), The Chumscrubber (2005), and Life Like a Gangster (2006). (2019). In terms of his film and television work, he has a number of projects in the works.
Early Life and Age of Josh Janowicz
On September 15, 1981, in Mukwonago, Wisconsin, osh Janowicz was born under the sign of Virgo. Matthew Janowicz aka Matt, his twin brother, was his childhood companion.
In terms of nationality, he is an American with a white ethnic background. He graduated from Mukwonago High School in Mukwonago, Wisconsin, in the year 2000.
Who is Josh Janowicz’s Wife? Any Kids?
Josh Janowicz is possibly single as of 2019. Emilie de Ravin, an Australian actress, was his long-term girlfriend at the time. Janowicz proposed to Emilie on New Year’s Day 2005 in Melbourne, after they had been dating for more than three years.
On June 19, 2006, the couple married in Melbourne, Australia. They had been married since June 19, 2003, according to the official document. The couple didn’t have any children before ending their marriage in 2013. Janowicz filed for divorce from de Ravin in July 2014, and their divorce was finalized in July 2014.
What is Josh Janowicz’s Net Worth 2021?
Josh Janowicz ventured into media outlets at the age of 22 and has just spent a lovely one and a half-decade in the business. In this period, he has acted in some hit TV arrangement, motion pictures just as has filled in as chief in some short films. In this way, he has without a doubt gathered a weighty sum from his acting vocation.
As of now, his definite net worth isn’t uncovered, be that as it may, seeing his vocation development and acclaim, his total assets can be assessed to be in countless dollars.
Josh Janowicz’s Career Line
- Josh Janowicz made his acting debut in the American action comedy film Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle in 2003, playing the Actor of Hot Priest.
- In the same year, he appeared in the American psychological thriller film I Love Your Work as Subway Boy 1.
- He starred alongside Jamie Bell, Camilla Belle, Rory Culkin, and others in the 2005 American-German comedy-drama film The Chumscrubber as Troy Johnson.
- He landed the lead role of Chris Conley in the American romantic comedy film December Ends the following year.
- On the Doll and Complicity are two of Josh Janowicz’s other film credits.
- He also appeared in episodes of a number of TV shows, including Cold Case, Degrassi: The Next Generation, and State of Georgia, to name a few.
- He has directed a few short films, including Life-Like and Mojito, in addition to acting.