Facts of Matthew Rhys
|Full Name:||Matthew Rhys|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
Matthew Rhys, a Welsh entertainer, became well-known for his role as Philip Jennings in the television series The Americans. He has also appeared in television shows such as The Edge of Adoration and Siblings and Sisters. Matthew’s Twitter account has around 37k followers as a result of his rising fame.
When was Matthew Rhys born?
Matthew was born on November 8, 1974, in Cardiff, Ribs. He is a member of the Welsh nationality and has a Welsh identity. Scorpio is his zodiac sign. Glyn and Helen Evans have a son named Mathew.
Matthew grew up in Ridges but later moved to New York, New York, to pursue his acting career. Glyn Evans, his father, is a superintendent, and Helen Evans, his mother, is an instructor. Matthew told his sister Rachel, a BBC writer, about his youth.
How much is Matthew Rhys Net Worth?
Matthew first appeared in the well-known film Mowgli: Legend of the Wilderness as John Lock Wood in 2018, and he will appear in films such as The Report and You Are My Companion in 2019. Matthew has amassed a total asset value of around $2 million with each of these works.
Who is Matthew Rhys Wife?
Matthew is a charming young man who adores his co-star Keri Russell from the television show The Americans. They started dating in 2013 and have been together since then, showing up at various events together.
Despite the fact that the couple welcomed their first child, Sam Evans, in May 2016, they have yet to tie the wedding knot. There has been some speculation about their marriage, but they have not confirmed anything.
How Tall is Matthew Rhys?
Matthew is 5 feet and 10 inches tall, with bruised eyes and a dark hair tone. Regardless, his body measurements and sizes are far from accurate.
Matthew Rhys’s Career Line
- Mathew began his professional acting career in 1999 with Titus as Demetrius, followed by roles in films such as Arranged, Very Annie Mary, Deathwatch, Fakers, and others.
- In the year 2008, he portrayed Dylan Thomas in the film The Edge of Affection, which helped him establish himself as a successful entertainer.
- Aside from his film career, Matthew rose to prominence thanks to television shows such as Sibling and Sisters and The Americans.
- He played the character of Philip Jennings in the arrangement The Americans, which helped him win the award for Outstanding Entertainer in a Leading Role in 2018.
- In addition, he has appeared in television shows such as Toxophilite, The Wine Show, and, most recently, Demise and Songbirds.