Facts of Michele Morrone
|Full Name:||Michele Morrone|
|Net Worth:||$1 million- $5 million|
|Height:||6 feet 2 inches (1.88m)|
|Profession:||Actor, Model, singer, and fashion designer|
Michele Morrone is a well-known Italian actor, model, singer, and fashion designer who has appeared in films in both Italy and Poland. Michele Morrone rose to international prominence after portraying Massimo Torricelli in the highly anticipated romantic film “365 Days” in 2020. In addition, he owns a clothing line, has endorsed numerous brands, and has released an album.
How old is Michele Morrone?
The talented actor was born on October 3, 1990, in Bitoni, Italy, and is 30 years old. As a result, he is of Italian nationality and adheres to the Christian faith. He is the only son and the youngest child in his family. It means he has three older sisters. Michele was only 12 years old when his father died in 2003. His name was Natale, and he worked as a construction worker. Angela, his mother, was a seamstress as well. They were both from Bitono, but when their kids were young, they moved to Melegnano in search of better job opportunities.
Michele decided to become an actor when he was eleven years old after seeing the film Harry Potter. Then, in middle school, he began acting in an after-school program. Morrone had to retake his first year of high school after being expelled due to his bad behavior. He then studied professional acting at the Teatro Fraschini di Pavia, a playhouse in Pavia.
How much is Michele Morrone’s Net Worth?
He obviously has a large net worth as a result of his international popularity. The actor’s net worth ranges between $1 million and $5 million. His primary source of income comes from his career as an excellent actor, singer, model, and fashion designer. Furthermore, he earns a lot of money from his shows as well as from his endorsements with brands like Dolce and Gabbana, Falconeri, and many others.
Is Michele Morrone dating someone?
In 2014, the actor married Rouba Saadeh, a Lebanese stylist. The couple married civilly in Italy and Lebanon, with traditional ceremonies attended by twenty guests. Until 2016, their marriage was kept out of the public eye. Morrone became a father at the age of twenty-three as a result of the marriage. He has two sons, Marcus, born in 2014, and Brando, born in 2017. The couple was doing well until 2018, when they divorced. They were married for almost 8 years before divorcing. They do, however, appear to communicate with one another. His divorce, like his marriage, was kept secret from the public for a time.
In the year 2019, the Italian magazine Chi published photos of Morrone with Elena D’Amario, an Italian ballet dancer, alleging that he was cheating on Saadeh. Morrone defended himself via an Instagram post after the images were made public, claiming that he and Rouba had already separated and divorced. Michele announced on his Instagram account in February 2020 that he wanted to take a break from acting a year and a half ago. And the reason was the depression he was experiencing following his divorce from his wife. Then he moved to a thousand-person village and began working as a gardener there.
How tall is Michele Morrone?
When it comes to the actor’s physical appearance, people regard him as the ideal gentleman. He stands 6 feet 3 inches tall. Similarly, he has brown eyes and black hair. In addition, he has numerous tattoos on his body. On the back of his left hand is a skull and bird tattoo, and on his left arm are some words. He has one more tattoo on his other arm, as well as one on his left wrist. There is also a tattoo of the word ‘cloud’ on his chest. His father’s death date, as well as many others, are engraved on his right wrist. He appears to be a fitness freak as well, as he has a very muscular body type.
Career line of Michele Morrone
- In 2011, the actor began his acting career as Riccardo in the three-episode web series “Second Chance,” directed by Piergiorgio Seidita. Unfortunately, the show was canceled after only one season. In 2012, he appeared in a music video by the Italian girl band Makay.
- After gaining some industry experience, he began to play the lead characters in a number of short films. He was also in the films “Il Tempo di una Sigaretta” and “E la Vita Continua.” Similarly, he appeared in the drama “Che Dio ci Aiuti.”
- His projects include the Italian television series “Come un Delfino” from 2011, “Privacy Ancora” from 2015, “Squadra Antimafia” from 2016, “Sirene” from 2017, “Il Processo (The Trial)” from 2018, and finally “Medici” from 2018.
- Then, in 2016, he competed in the 11th season of the Italian version of “Dancing with the Stars (Ballando con le Stelle),” finishing second. Morrone was the main character of Luigi in “Bar Giuseppe” in 2019. Morrone rose to international prominence after starring as Massimo Torricelli in the 2020 film “365 Days.”
- Massimo Torricelli is a mafia crime boss. The film was released in Polish theaters on February 7, 2020. Then, after June 7, 2020, it will be available on Netflix. The actor agreed to a three-year contract with the production company and will now appear in two more films to complete the trilogy.
- Morrone is also a professional singer and guitarist in addition to his acting career. He learned to play the guitar when he was twenty-five years old by watching YouTube videos. Morrone released the album “Dark Room,” which contains a number of songs from the official 365 dni soundtrack.
- The album also includes one of his most popular songs, “Feel It,” in which actress Anna Maria Sieklucka (Laura Biel) can be seen in the movie’s music video.
- It was released on February 14, 2020, by label company AGORA S.A. Morrone was also accepted into YouTube on January 16, 2020, as a result of his hard work. He already has over a million subscribers and 104 million views on his YouTube channel (as of 8 August 2020). His most popular video on his channel is the music video for “Feel It.” It has received 51 million views.
- Morrone will also launch a women’s beachwear clothing brand called “AurumRoma” on August 2, 2020. He formed the company’s creation on August 8, 2020, via an Instagram live story. Because of the high volume of traffic, the clothing brand’s website crashed shortly after the announcement.
- Morrone also creates his own designs in collaboration with Chiara Pollano, a fashion designer. Michele Morrone is the company’s current owner, and it is managed by Spazio Arcó.
- Apart from his career and professional life, the actor enjoys tattoos and horseback riding.