Facts of Sam Sorbo
|Age:||54 years old|
|Birth Name:||Sam Jenkins|
|Birth Place:||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA|
|Children:||Octavia Flynn Sorbo, Braedon Cooper Sorbo and Shane Haaken Sorbo|
|Date of Birth:||18/10/1966|
|Net Worth:||$11 million|
Sam Sorbo is a fictional character created by Sandra Lynn “Sam” Sorbo. Serena is the name given to the American actress in the television series Hercules: The Legendary Journeys.
Where was Sam Sorbo Birthed?
Kevin David Sorbo was born in the United States on September 24, 1958, in Mound, Minnesota. His parents are Ardis Sorbo, a clinical specialist, and Lynn Sorbo, a middle school science and science teacher. His father has Norwegian ancestors, while his mother has English, German, and Scottish ancestors.
He enrolled at Mound Westonka High School in Mound. He double-majored in advancement and public relations at Minnesota State University Moorhead.
Hitched to Husband-Kevin Sorbo
Sam, whose birth name was Jenkins, married American actor Kevin Sorbo, with whom she co-starred in Hercules: The Legendary Journeys, on January 5, 1998.
Sam’s significant other, Kevin Sorbo, had an aneurysm in his shoulder, which caused four strokes a few days after their engagement, leaving Kevin with a long-term 10% vision loss, shortcoming, impaired equilibrium, and headaches. Sorbo helped him recover from his illness.
Octavia Flynn Sorbo, Braedon Cooper Sorbo, and Shane Haaken Sorbo are Sam’s three children with her boyfriend Kevin. Sam Sorbo self-taught her three children in the hopes that they would fit in with her way of life and that they would be able to visit various film districts.
Estimated Net Worth of Sam Sarbo
Sam Sorbo’s net worth is estimated to be $11 million, according to 2018 records. She throws out all of her belongings from previous acting roles, as well as the TV deal. Sam received a fair wage while facilitating her public broadcast, The Sam Sorbo Radio Show.
Sam Sorbo’s most recent co-composed and featured film, Let There Be Light, was released in 2017 and grossed $7,233,471 in its lifetime gross and $1,729,535 in its first weekend. From the film’s benefit, she received a specific offer.
Kevin, Sam’s better half, has a net worth of $10 million dollars, bringing his total net worth to $21 million dollars, according to 2018 records.
The Career Line of Sam Sorbo
- Sorbo, an American actress, and live radio personality debuted in the television series Napoleon and Josephine: A Love Story in 1987 as Georgette.
- She was offered and accepted the role of Fox’s Assistant in the American film The Bonfire of the Vanities in 1990.
- To date, she has acted in thirteen films and twelve television series.
Sorbo is the founder and president of A World Fit For Kids!, a non-profit that trains young people to tutor younger children.
- Sam went on to become an author, model, and entertainer after graduating from Duke University with a degree in Bio-clinical Engineering.
- She is the author of several books, including: a performer Sorbo has also acted in a number of Hollywood films and television shows, as well as demonstrating for several design firms.