Facts of Natasha Sen
|Full Name:||Natasha Sen|
|Birthday:||10 Jun, 1985|
|Net Worth:||$200,000 US dollars|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches|
|Profession:||CEO of ‘the creative penny,’|
Natasha Sen is a stunningly talented and astute marketing expert and philanthropist. Natasha Sen founded ‘the Creative Penny,’ and she has added value to a variety of businesses, particularly in the areas of branding and marketing strategies. Her relationship with David Fizdale, a well-known basketball coach, is one of the reasons she is in the spotlight.
How old is Natasha Sen?
Natasha Sen was born on June 10, 1985. Natasha Sen was born under the sign of Gemini. She is a lovely Indian-Canadian woman. Natasha moved around a lot when she was a kid because her stepfather was in the army. They lived in different parts of India due to the multilingual aspect of the culture.
She studied Bengali, Sanskrit, Marathi, and Gujarati. She then relocated to London and Toronto. Natasha considers Toronto to be her home because she has lived there for over ten years. Aside from that, there is no information available about Natasha’s home, parents’ names, siblings, or early childhood life. Natasha’s performance demonstrates that her parents raised her well in her hometown.
She attended OCAD University from 2003 to 2008, where she studied Brand Development, Creative Advertising, Design, and Marketing. In 2009, she enrolled at Ryerson University to study HTML, CSS, and Web Design.
How much is Natasha Sen’s Net Worth?
Natasha has yet to receive any awards or nominations. Furthermore, based on Natasha’s progress, we can predict that she will undoubtedly win them in the coming years.
Natasha Sen, the CEO of ‘the creative penny,’ is said to make a good living from her professional work. Her and her husband have a combined net worth of more than $20 million. Her personal net worth as a marketing expert is estimated to be $200,000 US dollars.
Who is Natasha Sen Husband?
Natasha Sen met her partner, David Fizdale, in Toronto, and their friendship quickly turned into a loving relationship. David proposed to her twice, and they were engaged for a year before marrying in August 2014. The couple married at the stunning Hotel Del Coronado in San Diego, California.
Throughout the weekend, their celebrity guests were treated to a variety of Indian and western celebrations. The couple is now residing in Los Angeles. They relocated after David was named head coach of the NBA’s New York Knicks. Despite the fact that they have no children together, they are parents to David’s son Kyle Jackson from a previous relationship.
Natasha hasn’t been a part of Natasha’s rumors or his scandal until now. Aside from that, Natasha is preoccupied with her personal and professional lives. Furthermore, Natasha prefers to avoid rumors and controversy.
How tall is Natasha Sen?
Natasha, who is of Multiracial South Asian descent, has distinct Indian characteristics such as Dark Brown eyes and Black hair. Natasha is 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 56 kg. She appears slender and fit, with an athletic body shape. Her body measurements are approximately 33-26-32.
Career line of Natasha Sen
- Natasha recognized her areas of strength and interest early in life and began to develop those skills. During her time in school, she worked as a customer service and sales associate for The Faneuil Group for nearly three years.
- Natasha began her career in customer service, where she promoted the company’s products to existing and prospective customers. She then worked as an administrative assistant for Brad Lamb Realty for three years.
- Her extensive experience paid off when she was hired as the artistic director of Elevations in 2009. In her new position, she had more freedom to experiment and express herself.
- She designed the brand’s identity, designed online marketing campaigns, coordinated the company’s social media, and organized promotional events, among other things.
- Natasha Sen’s official career began in 2007 at Manulife Financial in Toronto, where she worked as an administrative coordinator until 2011.
- During her time at Manulife, she gained knowledge of the corporate and private sectors. She rose through the ranks to become a Marketing Manager for Print Ready Designs.
- She relocated to Miami in 2012 and worked as a Marketing Director for Majestic Properties for over two years. Natasha gained extensive media experience before launching The Creative Penny in 2014.
- As an entrepreneur, she has the time flexibility to accompany her husband. Furthermore, she will be able to do what she enjoys.