Facts of Srinidhi Shetty
|Full Name:||Srinidhi Shetty|
October 21, 1992
|Net Worth:||$2 Million|
|Profession:||Indian model, actress|
|Sibling:||Priyanka Shetty, Amrita Shetty|
Miss Supranational in the Miss Diva 2016 beauty contest was Srinidhi Shetty, an Indian actress and model. Her work in the Kannada business is her main claim to fame.
Who is Srinidhi Shetty Father?
She attended St. Aloysius Pre-University College in Mangalore, where she was born on October 21, 1992. She graduated from Jain University in Bangalore with a B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics. With her debut film “KGF,” in which she co-starred with superstar Yash, the actress catapulted to prominence. Her stardom skyrocketed as a result of the film. world.
Since she was a youngster, she has been actively involved in extracurricular activities such as dance, athletics, volleyball, swimming, and so on. She was a gifted student who received 93.5 percent in the tenth grade and 85 percent in her Engineering degree graduation.
Family of Srinidhi Shetty
She is from a middle-class Hindu family in Mangalore, Karnataka. Ramesh Shetty is her father’s name, and Kushala Shetty is her mother’s name (who died when Srinidhi was in 10th standard). Amrita Shetty and Priyanka Shetty, her two older sisters, are her siblings.
After losing her mother to sickness while she was a teenager, the actress went through a terrible and traumatic period. She did her family proud by obtaining the coveted title of Miss Diva Supranational in 2016, despite overcoming this difficult period in her life.
Who is Srinidhi Shetty Boyfriend?
She is now unattached and unmarried. She is concentrating solely on her profession and career at the moment. Despite the fact that she is one of the most well-known actresses in the South, there is no talk of her dating anyone. She has a lot of male friends, but none of them are romantically involved with her.
What is Srinidhi Shetty Height?
Her height is 5 feet 6 inches, her weight is 55 kg, and she has black hair and dark brown eyes.
Srinidhi Shetty’s Career Line
- In Bangalore, the actress began her career as a software engineer for a well-known firm called Accenture.
- She used to model while working as a software engineer, and in 2015, she chose to apply for Miss Diva, but she injured her legs and had to recover for three months.
- She became the second Indian after Asha Bhatt to win the Miss Diva Supranational title in Krynica Zdroj, Poland, in 2016.
- Her accent was a source of much criticism throughout her modeling days.
- In 2018, she made her big-screen debut in the film “KGF,” which was a box office success, featuring South superstar Yash.
- She enjoys working out in the gym to maintain her fitness.
- She began working as a software engineer at Accenture after finishing her education. She eventually chose to leave her work to pursue her dream of becoming a model. She went on to compete in a number of beauty pageants and fashion events following that. Her father was the one who continued inspiring her and encouraging her throughout her modeling career. She rose to prominence in 2012 by being in the top five competitors of the Clean & Clear Fresh Face competition, however, she was not chosen as the winner. She went on to compete in Mannapuram Miss Queen (first runner up), Mannapuram Miss South India (winner), Miss Beautiful Smile (winner), and Miss Karnataka after that (Winner).
- In 2016, she won the renowned Yamaha Fascino Miss Diva Supranational Beauty Pageant, which was a watershed moment in her career. After Asha Bhatt, she is the second Indian woman to win the championship.
- In 2018, she made her acting debut in the hit film “KGF: Chapter 1,” in which she starred with Yash. She’s been inundated with film proposals since then. Because of her abilities and skills, she has a bright future in the business.